Chapter 2

"How could you do that!" I yelled at Josh as he stood there smiling like a weirdo.

"well,you see by doing this people will start helping me to get you." he said calmly looking amused.

"Well,it won't work!" I said as I stormed out back into the cafeteria.I grabbed my stuff and just then the bell rang.I quickly headed to my next class which was science with Mrs.Bean, she was nice and understanding,unlike some teachers.

I walked in and took the closest open seat.I looked around and saw almost everybody staring at me.I glared at them "what!" I said.They all looked away quickly.All through the class I would always catch someone staring at me,it was getting annoying.All of a sudden a group of girls came and stood in front of me.

"We wanted to ask you a question." one of them said looking me up and down.

"what?" I said glaring at them

"why don't you just go out with Josh already,I mean he is dreamy,hot,sexy..." The girl said as she got a faraway look in her eyes.

and she added "plus you're not special or anything its probably a bet or dare so get it over with."

"This is my life stay out of it." I said as I got up and walked out just as the bell rang.

_____________________________________________________________________________