"Wait what happened?" Jungkook repeats annoyed.

"N-nothing." Taheyung replies with a shaky voice.

Jin makes a smooch sound deepening Taheyung's blush. "Guys please don't." He mumbles embarrassed.

"Okay, okay, we'll stop." I chuckle.

"Thank you." He replies flustered.

"I want to know come on." Jungkook whines.

"It's nothing interesting. Taehyung just swallowed a piece of gum Hoseok chewed, right guys?" I ask.

Everyone nods their head. "Oh that's it? I thought he did something exciting." Jungkook replies clearly disappointed.

"Nope, I just swallowed gum that's it." Taheyung says nervously.

"Eh that's boring. Anyways, guys I was thinking we could have a pool today. Well once our headaches disappear of course."

"That sounds great." Hoseok says.

"Yeah we're down." Jin adds.

•••

"We don't have to go, Yoonji."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you're uncomfortable . . ."

"No it's fine. I actually want to go. I really like pools it's just sometimes I get self conscious you know."

"Yeah." I mumble nervously.

"Unless you don't want me to go." She says quietly.

"No, no. I do. Did you pack a bathing suit?"

She nods her head enthusiastically running to get it. "Okay. Well I'll let you change in the bathroom and I'll change here."

"Alright!" She grins rushing to he bathroom.

I start taking off my clothes to get in my swimming shorts. A sudden flashback from last night hits me.

I quickly shake it off and proceed to put on my shorts because if my mind lingers to dirty thoughts it will cause boners.

"Can you help me?" Yoonji asks walking out of the bathroom.

She turns her back towards me and asks me to tightened her strands. My fingers reach to grab the strand.

I gulp when my fingers brush against her soft pale skin. It's so, so, soft.

"Got it?" She asks.

"Yes." I mumble.

She turns to face me a smile plastered on her face. "Good. I'll just grab my towel and flip flops and we should be good. You're ready, right?"

"Mhmm." I mumble. My eyes can't help to stare at her crotch area. A sudden anxiety falls over me. What if my friends can see it

Will they laugh at me? Judge me? Judge her?

"Jimin, you can't see it don't worry." She talks under her breath.

That's when I notice I've been literally staring at her crotch. My face starts feeling hot, "I wasn't looking, doll."

"I know you were." Shes talking so low I can't even hear her and she's inches away from me.

"Silly! I wasn't looking. Come here." I quickly say pulling her in for a hug to feel less guilty. "You look beautiful." I say kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you." She murmurs.

"Are you ready? They must be at the pool already."

"Yeah. I need to use the bathroom real quick."

"Oh okay. I'll wait for you here."

"No you can go ahead. There's no need to wait. I know how to get to the pool."

"No I can wait."

"It's seriously fine. You go ahead and I'll catch you there, okay?"

"Okay, okay. Don't take too long, doll." I tell her kissing her forehead before walking out of the room with my towel.

As I'm walking down the stairs I remember the look on her face. Gosh, I'm so stupid. I need to be careful with my actions.

This is the second time I hurt her feelings this past weekend!

I smack myself on the head murmuring under my breath. "Stupid, Jimin. Stupid, stupid, Jimin!"

"Where's Yoonji?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh she's coming. What's that?" I ask pointing to the cooler Jungkook's got on his hands.

"Beer." He smirks.

"Weren't you just hung over a few hours ago?"

"Oh I still am. I figured the only way I can get over it is by drinking more."

"Yeah because that makes total sense."

"It does. Plus, they want to drink. Come on open the door for me."

I open the door that leads to the pool letting Jungkook go out first.

"Jimin-ah! Look at this." Jin screams pointing to an inflatable pool toy.

"So cool, Jin." I laugh.

Everyone grabs a beer including myself. One can't hurt. "Aren't you getting in?" Taheyung asks.

Hoseok, Yeri, Jin and Joy are playing with the inflatable toy. While Jungkook and Taheyung are just inside the pool talking.

"Yeah. I'm just waiting on, Yoonji." I comment suddenly realizing it's been awfully too long.

I get up from the chair and put my beer down. Maybe she got lost or something.

"Hey where you going?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm going—"

Before I can finish Hoseok runs towards me out of nowhere tackling me in the pool. The breath is knocked out of me as I come up the surface to breathe again.

"What the fuck?" I ask confused.

Everyone starts laughing. "That's not funny. That hurt!" I say playfully smacking him.

"Don't be a baby." Hoseok teases.

"Oh there's your girl. Isn't she getting in?" Joy asks.

I look up and see Yoonji arrive. She's wearing a green skirt and a black t-shirt with sandals. I swim to the edge and get out of the pool.

"Why did you change?" I ask plopping next to her on the seat.

"Oh, umm I don't feel too good. After I used the bathroom my stomach felt kind of weird. I'll rather not get in just in case I puke or something. That'd be so embarrassing, but you can get in. I'll be here don't worry." She laughs. There's something completely off about her tone.

Even though she's trying to sound happy I know she isn't.

I know she doesn't feel sick and that's not why she took off her bathing suit.

She took it off because of me.