5.

"I can't believe I missed a day of school and you already fucked the new girl." Jin says in astonishment.

"I haven't done that yet. I mean I know I'm a good seducer, but I think the new girl actually has dignity. So it's going to take longer than a day."

"Then where did you take her after class?" Hoseok questions as they all lean in closer for details.

"The park and to walk around town."

"The park? To walk around? What the hell?"

"I need to win her somehow. She's really complicated and she's like super weird."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks.

"Like I touched her shoulder and she freaked out. If she freaks out when I touch her shoulder can you imagine if I try to grab her ass or something? She will probably punch me and she hits really hard."

"Awww. So what I'm understanding is that the newbie is too much for Park Jimin." Taehyung teases with a laugh.

"Is she too much handle?" Jungkook smirks.

"No! No girl is ever too much for Park Jimin. I will get in her pants okay? I just need more time."

"Talking about her..." Jin says with a grin. We watch as Yoonji gets off the passengers seat from a black car.

My friends and I are currently hanging outside of Hoseok's car in the parking lot. Yoonji happened to show up like she usually does when we're talking about her.

Her brothers is the one driving because I'm guessing that he's the one with the license. I still find it odd that a nineteen year old doesn't have her license yet.

Today she's wearing a fuzzy white sweater with ugly ass colorful dots and a denim skirt. Her socks today are also white with fruits as the patterns.

Is this girl ever matching?

"Every time I see her style I die a little. She has wonderful legs though." Taehyung's lips slowly curve into a sinful smile.

"That's something I'm looking forward to touching." I chuckle.

"If you manage to do it." Jungkook adds.

"You swear I'm going to loose."

"If you do loose you have to pay us each thirty bucks." He says in a cocky tone.

"Excuse me what? That was not the deal."

"No, but it's not fair we're betting money and you're just betting getting laid."

"Yeah, but she's like weird and she's hard to get and she's exasperating!"

"But she has boobs, a vagina, and amazing legs so we're the ones loosing in this."

"You're the one that started this whole bet."

"If you're not scared to loose then you have nothing to worry about. You won't have to pay us anything if you're so sure you can get in her panties."

At moments like these I wonder why the fuck am I friends with Jeon Jungkook. Not only is he getting me into serious shit, but he's also manipulative as hell!

"Fine. Get ready to give me your thirty bucks because I'm not losing."

"Ooh this just got intense." Hoseok says with a grin.