Chapter 4 - Three Days Passed

Start from the beginning

Albedo was spread on my bed with nothing but a thin night gown on her pale and beautiful body. The moment she saw me her eyes light up like those of a predator that spotted it's pray. Next second before I could even react I was on top of the bed with her holding onto my. I wanted to get out but she had a tight grip on me.

Albedo : What do you think, Master~? Maybe you'd like to taste the pleasure my body can offer~? No other women will satisfy you like I do~

(Y/N) : I'm very g-grateful that you propose this for me but for now I shall decline!

Albedo : Are you sure, Master~?

I saw her dropping one of the straps on her gown. I have to act or else it's gonna be rape... However, they say it's not rape if you enjoy it... Well! I have to do something! I pinned her instead and she was read for a kiss but I slided off of her and off the bed before teleporting away, anywhere at this point.

I ended up in some dark room and stood up before I felt someone gently embracing me from behind. This person was rather petite with incredible strenght yet small chest. It's gotta be Shalltear.

Shalltear : Oh~ I'd preper better for this ocassion, Master~

(Y/N) : Shalltear! I-I just came to check if you're alright!

Shalltear : I'm more than better, now that you're here~ I'm so happy that you choose me over that gorilla~!

(Y/N) : I have a feeling that Albedo's yandere sense just tingled... And-

Albedo : Hands off of my husband you damn parasite!

(Y/N) : -here she is.

Shalltear : Your husband!? He came to me!

Albedo : He accidentaly used teleport while falling off of bed when 'WE' were having 'OUR' moment!

Shalltear : And that's why he was so terrified?!

Albedo : It's because you must have attack him the moment he appeared here!

Shalltear : Damn devil bitch!

Albedo : Useless vampiric cockroach!

(Y/N) : Yeah, I'll leave now...

I teleported once again and found myself out of there and looked around. It was a pretty dark place and I felt something around in the dark. I looked around until someone jumped at me and pulled on the floor with laugh. The person got off of me and I saw Ruby looking down at me with a huge grin as she waved.

Ruby : Hello! Nice of you to drop by, Master!

(Y/N) : Next time don't tackle me so hard... I'm pretty sure it's not your room.

Ruby : Nope! It's a storage for kitchen!

(Y/N) : What are you doing here... again?

Ruby : Getting myself something to eat! The real question is what are YOU doing here?!

(Y/N) : Albedo and Shalltear.

Ruby : Oh! Tell no more, Master! Because the little demon - me in this case - have a very easy solution!

(Y/N) : Am I going to regret it?

Ruby : Probably not this time! Come and sit with me! Let's eat something sweet and wait out the yandere storm outside!

I just sigh but sat against the wall of the room and took sweets from Ruby. Next second she stuffed her face full of chocolate and cookies before pouring a mug of honey... How does she fits that all and not grimace from how sweet all of that is... I have no idea. After she eat she smiled to me her lips smeared with chocolate.

I took off my mask and took cookie from my portion before taking a bite as Ruby once again stuffed her face fully. We spent some time eating and exchanging small talks as Ruby at some point sat in my laps after eating so much that her stomache seem to was all roundy. I chuckled at her as she demanded belly rubs to make her feel better.

Ruby : Isn't it nice?

(Y/N) : Besides your belly ache?

Ruby : Ughhh, just keep rubbing. Besides I really like when we are like this. It makes me feel all giddy inside!

(Y/N) : I just hope that not in the way that the other two have...

Ruby : Well, maybe not as much as them but... Still, it makes me feel loved and that makes me very happy too!

(Y/N) : Loved? For me just sitting here?

Ruby : I doubt that you can understand women, Master, but this is something that is just part of us, you know? Showing at least some affection and spending time together like this~

She sigh with content as she leaned against me with a smile. Soon her breath became deeper and her body became limp as she fell asleep. I sigh of annoyance and picked her up but... Can I really speak of annoyance when all she did was speak out her mind about the matter and sharing her feelings? Guess not.

I held her in my arms as I used the ring to teleport us to her room. I lied her on her bed and tucked in before turning and about to leave but smiled and pet her head. I left and as I was walking around the corridors I was met with Momonga who told me about Mare working outside. I got to my room and grabbed the Possed Orb and left the castle to help Mare with hiding it, still unable to forget about Ruby told me...

Sorry for not updating lately but school is so annoying that I have no strenght to do anything afterwards, once I'l lget into routine I'll be updating more.