WELCOME + INFO

okay hi yall. this will be the 4th AU fanfic featuring my OC, Rory. i know some ppl are like, why do you continue to use the same OC when you could just make a new one? and the answer is too simple—i am lazy.

and i love rory aden so much.
and all these men i pair her with.
ok enjoy luv

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS

so for the new readers unfamiliar w my girl rory, this all began w a fanfic about jasper hale from twilight. its really not necessary for you to read the original story crimson where rory and her backstory is introduced, bc as i get into the AU's i explain what's going on sufficiently enough.

basically rory has a tragic background bc im a w h o r e for the tragic protagonist, she moved to forks, fell in love w jasper etc etc, and then this story you are reading currently, EVER, takes place after the cullens leave forks, obviously jasper and rory break up its sad yada yada, which is where i make room for one of the (several) loml's klaus mikaelson to swoop in steal her heart have a baby and yeah.

i will try not to make this into one of those ff's where the OC just takes the place of hayley marshall—she is still in this story, but a lil altered plot—and i wont focus on everything that's happening in the show ie there will be original (lol) interactions, relationships, conversations, etc. not just another originals s1 w a hayley replacement.

rory is her own character w different motivations, personality, and decisions than many of you may expect from her.

this won't be a slow burn where you're confused if the OC even cares about klaus but it definitely wont be klaus proclaiming her his queen and wife 2.63738 seconds after meeting her—we like a steady midpoint