Delivery

Aria's POV

I look at Spencer with loving eyes as our son's cry bounces off the walls. She squeezes my hand and placed her head on mine.

Spencer: You did it babe.

I tear up and Spencer kisses my forehead, then goes to cut the cord. She comes back smiling from ear to ear, holding our baby boy in her arms.

Aria: How is he?

Spencer: He's quite handsome.

Spencer shows me our son and I burst into tears. He was beautiful. He was tiny, but beautiful. They weigh him and he was 3lbs 6oz. The nurses wraps him in a blanket and put us back into our hospital room. I hold our son, taking off his blanket. Spencer takes off the scrubs she had on during the delivery and takes a picture of him in my arms, sending it to the other girls.

Well look who decided to show up 👶🏻

Hanna: OH MY GOD

Alison: He's so adorable!!!

Emily: 😍😍So cute!😍😍

Mona: A little munchkin!

Spencer shows me the girls texts and I laugh. I FaceTime my parents and my mom cries (Happy tears of course) and my dad smiles. Spencer saves the picture she sent to the girls to show Alex later and puts her phone down, sitting on the bed. We look at our baby in awe.

Spencer: He looks like you.

Aria: Does he? I thought he looked like you. I wanted to make sure of that.

Spencer: Yeah, I know.

We laugh, remembering looking for donors all those months ago.

FLASHBAAAAACK!!!!!

Aria: He has to have brown eyes.

Spencer: Why?

Aria: Cause I want our baby to look as close to you as possible. Which is also why he has to be a brunette.

Spencer: As long as we have a family, I don't care how they look.

FLASHBACK OVER

Aria: We should have another one.

Spencer: Uh....we'll talk about that later. Let's let this one be a day old first.  

     Spencer and I laugh, then take a nap, which doesn't last long. The baby cries through most of our nap until Spencer has a bright idea.

Spencer: I learned a trick not to long ago from one of the doctors.

     She takes our son and folds his arms in front of him with one of her hands, then holds him from the bottom at a 45 degree angle. Surprisingly, he stops crying!

Aria: How did that work?

Spencer: Well, folding his arms in front of him mimics the position he was in while in the womb, so it's familiar to him. And holding him at a 45 degree angle gets the baby intrigued. Since babies are typically on their back, front, or upright, they will wonder why they are at an unfamiliar angle and completely forget why they're crying.

     My mouth hangs as she gives me an explanation. We finally are able to go back to sleep and nap for a few hours before the baby cries again.

Aria: Babe, do your thing.

Spencer: *laugh* Gotcha.

HELLO HUMANS!!! SO...I WAS GONNA PICK A NAME FOR THE BABY THAT I LIKE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANYTHING IN MIND FOR NAMES!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IDEAS!!!