Chapter 31 (Part 2): My fist on your face will look much more prettier

Start from the beginning

“I'M so sorry, Kat. I shouldn't have done any of these. I should've just told you what's wrong with me, instead of pushing you away. Please, forgive me?”

“You didn't have to be so selfish, you know. Did you really think that low of me? That I'd leave once I find out what's wrong with you? My parents never raised mee to be someone like that, Nathan. They never raised me nor Blake to be an opportunist. My parents may have the money and everything, but they're most definitely not snobs and they never raised us to be snobs,” I uttered, as I felt his hands holding mine. I missed this warmth while I was away from him. I missed everything about him. His green eyes that always had a mischievious glint in them, his smile, his warm and welcoming arms. I just missed my Nathan, more than he'll ever know.

“Kathleen, would please give me a chance to correct all my mistakes and to start it with you all over again?”

“What?”

“I said, give me a chance to correct my mistakes. I know they cannot be undone, but we could always try forgetting my stupidity. I missed you so much while you were gone. And yeah, not to forget, mom threatened to kick me out of the house if I never told the truth of why I sent you away,” he casually leaned against my table, crossing his arms.

“Very Aunt Sarah like,” I chuckled.

“So, what was it you were saying Mr. Casanova? I heard something about starting it all over again?”

“You most definitely did. And for the record, I stopped all my Casanova ways since I got hitched to you. No other woman could hold a candle to the beauty of my wife. You're just that beautiful.”

He brought both his hands towards my face and cupped my cheeks. As he leaned in closer to me, I heard Mel's voice from a distance shouting, “As much as I loved the fact that both of you have made up, please, no smooching here!”

I totally forgot that we were in my class, filled with students.

“Well, class, I'm so sorry for what happened in here. It was all of a sudden, but allow me to introduce myself properly. I'm Kathleen Heinrich aka Mrs. Nathan Heinrich. Our chairman here is my husband. We got married quite sometime ago. Both our dad's are bu...” Nathan used his hand to cover my mouth so whatever I wanted to say came out muffled.