Part 19

Y/N POV
I slowly open my eyes and saw Thomas. "Thomas.." and he looked at me. "Y/N are you okay? Do you want some soup?" "No" And I began to cry. "Hey Hey it's okay your okay." And he grabbed my face and stroke my cheeks. "No it's not." I Said still crying. "What's wrong than?" "I'm pregnant." His eyes widen and I began to cry harder. I lay my head in my pillow and cry as hard as a I can. "Y/N is that really?" "Yes." I mumble in my pillow. "So I'm gonna be a dad?" I remove my head from my pillow and look him in the eyes. He began to smile. "Omg IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!" He yelled and hugged me. I cried his his shoulder from happiness. "I love you." "I love you too."

TIME SKIP
Thomas laid next to me in bed. The nurse came in. "Y/N I saw your pregnant is that right?" "Yes" And Thomas kisses my cheek. "We gonna make a echo. So follow me." I stand up and follow her to a baby room. "Go sit here." And I sat. "This can be awkward but you have to speed your legs." I felt I was blushing but I did what she said. Thomas sat next to me and held my hand. They pulled something in me so they can see the baby. "That's the head and her back." I felt so happy. I began to cry again. "Over 1 month we can see if it's a girl or boy. So you have to come back then." We both nodded. "Okay you can go home now." So me and Thomas go to our "home" it's a private hotel.