The test.

We cleaned the place together and then we went to eat the cake I baked after that he washed the plates we used then by the time I went to the room he was sleeping so I layed down on the couch and then I  slept off in n the morning I heard Jallals voice I opened my eyes and he was asking me if I was alright I said yes and then when I was about to sit down he went to get my kimono for me to wear I asked for the reason he brought it and then he told me that we would go to the hospital I look at his eyes and it held concern and emotion for me then I checked the couch to see the reason why he was behaving like that and then I was scared and then I apologized to him telling him I would clean the couch he asked it I was insane then I stood up and ran to the bathroom to clean up by the time I came out of the bathroom I cleaned the couch and then he asked what happened then I told him that it was my break as a woman then he was embarrassed that it did not cross his mind I told him to forget about it and just then I started having pain as usual but he was not in the room he went to get worm water for me to drink I thanked him and gulped it down I was still having pain so I held his hand tight and then I fell on the floor because I layed down on the couch he took me to the bed and then he went to put hot water inside a bag and then the placed it on my stomach the pain was now bearable so I was just looking at the bag on my stomach just then Jallal entered with food and painkillers I told him I couldn't eat so he started feeding me after eating he gave me painkillers but the pain did not go just then he went to buy something after sometime he entered the room he told me to turn and by the time I turned he gave me injection he told me that it would ease my pain I told him OK I slept of by the time I woke up I went to the bathroom to bath and then I came out putting on bomshort and crop top I did not cover my hair because it was wet I dried it and did a messy bun with it I went to the sitting room and then I saw him watching a movie I joined him on the couch and he told me to come closer to see something I went closer to him and then he hugged me and kissed my forehead u smiled and layed down on his lap I slept off like that when I woke up I saw him looking at me I asked for the reason why he was looking at me and then he told me that I was looking peaceful while I was sleeping and then u noticed that the loosed my hair from the bun I made and he removed a strand if my hair and he tucked it at the back of my ear I smiled and then I stood up to leave when he held my hand and told me that I would be going to my house the next week I said OK and left.
That Sunday I was not on my break anymore I layed down on the bed placing my hair on Jallals chest I woke him up and told him to go and pray but as usual he held my waist and pulled me closer to him I tried to pull my self back but he did not move I was tired so I used the tip of my hair to tickle his ear and then he opened his eyes dangerously I used the pillow to hit him then we started doing pillow fight we stopped when we had the Adhan we were busy looking at each other smilling when the Adhan went off we went to perform ablution and then we prayed after prayer he said we should race to the bed since I knew that he would first me I told him to come and see something by the time he came I kissed his forehead, eyes, and a soft one on his lips he was standing there shocked then I ran to the bed he was still standing there when i threw a pillow to h in m he looked at me and then ran to the bed I chuckled at him then he started tickling me I was laughing seriously then he stopped looking at me by the time I stopped laughing I saw him smiling at me I raised my eyebrows at him then he told me that I looked cute while smiling I was blushing so I turned my face he turned my face to meet him and then he saw me blushing he smiled and the hugged me I hugged him back then he kissed my eyes, nose, jaw, and then finally my lips then I had him whisper some duas then he layed down on me after our moment I was laying down with my hair scattered then he packed my hair into a ponytail hen he took me to bathroom to bath me after bathing me he dressed me and told me to sit on the couch while he went to burn the bedshit dye to the fact that I was still a virgin.

After two weeks.
I was in the room just then I felt like vomiting I ran to the toilet and then I vomited I  thought it was due to the fact that I was eating too much by the time I went downstairs to get something to eat I was busy eating samosa then I took ice cream i ran to the toilet to vomit I thought it was due to the fact that I was eating too much still the next day when Jallal went was about to come back from work I was in the room when i felt like vomiting I went to the bathroom and then I fainted the next thing I was in the hospital I looked round and then I saw Jallal using his hand to cover his face I used my hand to help my self to sit up then I pecked his forehead he looked up and saw me smiling then he hugged me and told me to that I was pregnant I smiled at him and then he told me that he understands that I am week I asked him when we would go home and he said the doctor has to check me first I said OK and then he called the doctor he examined me and told him that he can take me home I was happy then my parents came we told them the good news and we also told Jallals parents.

After nine months.
I was in the room eating when I started having pain in my stomach pain in my stomach I was busy crying when Jallal asked what happened I told him that maybe that's baby was coming then he helped me so we could go downstairs as we were going downstairs I saw water coming down my body and then I told him that I was in labour he carried me to the care and drove to the hospital I was in the emergency ward shouting, crying just then I heard the cry of my baby just then the doctor told me to push again I said OK and then I started pushing by the time I heard the my babies crying the doctor told themto cut the umbilical cord after cutting it he told them to keep them close to me after some minutes they took the babies to bath them and then I was busy sleeping by the time I woke up my family members were with me (Jallals parents and my parents) with my sibling and my BFF we were happy and then after examining me the doctor told my husband that he can take me home the next day. I told them to go home and rest to get ready for me to come home the next day they agreed and left.