"Hey, Birchfall! " she called to him, waving her tail in the air.
He turned to look at her. "What's up? "
"I need help to do something. Can you help me? "
"Sure. " he answered.
"I'll tell you later when we exit the camp. " she told him. He gave me a confused look but nodded. They then trotted out of the camp.
When there was a good distance between them and the camp, she meowed, "We need to collect a thick stick, some water and fetch Robinpaw. "
"Feels like someone's kitting. " he meowed, amusement in his voice.
She stared steadily at him. "Yea, someone is kitting. " he then stopped dead in his tracks, eyes widened until they we're as big as an owl's.
"Whitewing, is.....kitting? " he stammered. She nodded. He then spun around and started racing back to camp. I knew this would happen, stupid furball.
She chased after him, gaining on speed and skimming the grass, when she was close enough, she bit down on his tail.
"Merrowwwwww!! " he screeched, pulling to a stop.
"Sorry Birchfall, but to help your mate, help me do what we need to do. " she apologized. He turned on her, rage burning in his eyes, looking like he was ready to spit back a stinging retort. Then his senses flooded back and his shoulders dropped.
"Okay, but let's make it quick. " he meowed, taking the lead.

Robinpaw's POV

Come on come on! Where is it? Frustration itched her paws as she rummaged through the thick undergrowth. It must be somewhere here! (Guys I reached 1000 words!)
"Urghh! I searched for so long but still can't manage to find it! " she hissed. "Perhaps Jayfeather sent me to the wrong place. "

...

After searching for a while more, running pawsteps could be heard as she walked closer towards camp. The bushes in front of her quivered. Enemies!
Two cats exploded from the bush and she hissed, "Come and face me! You fox-heart! " but too late, she realised she just called her mother and clanmate fox-heart.
They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me with a questioning look. She bent forward.
"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to I just thought you we're enemies! " she blurted out. Squirrelflight then burst into laughter and gave her a reassuring lick on her ear.
"Don't worry about, but Jayfeather wants you back in camp. " she meowed seriously.
Oh no! Am I in trouble?
"Did he tell you why? " she asked. Just to make sure...
Birchfall shifted his paws. "Whitewing is kitting. "
"She is? " she screeched. "Then let's go. " she bounded across the clearing and raced towards camp, Squirrelflight and Birchfall at her heels.
"Wait! " Squirrelflight yowled. She stopped and turned sharply. We need to get back as fast as we could! Excitement fizzed in her paws. She was going to help a queen kit for the second time!
"I'll go fetch the water, I placed a thick stick outside the camp entrance, bring it to Whitewing. You and Birchfall go first! I'll be on your tail! " she meowed and raced towards the lake nearby.
She turned to face Birchfall. "Are you ready? "
"You sure I am! " he yowled, and they raced towards the camp.
...
When they reached the camp entrance, she nosed around in the grass. Where is the stick?
A mew came from behind. "I got it! Let's go! "
They burst through the camp entrance, completely forgotten about collecting the herbs, she pulled to a stop outside the nursery and squeezed in with Birchfall at her tail.
Jayfeather turned and shooed Birchfall out of the den. "We need space, you can meet your kits later. "
Birchfall placed the stick down and grumbled as he stomped out of the den.
Robinpaw stared at Whitewing. She was panting so much she could not catch her breath.
She snatched up the stick and placed it in Whitewing's jaw. "Here. Bite on this. "
She blinked at Robinpaw with gratitude, then jerked as a spams wrecked her body. She looked at Whitewing with pity. Kitting is so painful. Why would anyone want to kit?
"Ok, Whitewing, now push! " Jayfeather ordered. Whitewing pushed and a bundle of gray fur slid out. Robinpaw grabbed it and bit open the sac and passed it to Whitewing. She then forcefully licked the kit until it started mewling. Whitewing jerked again and Jayfeather asked her to push. A tabby-and-white bundle slid out and Robinpaw did the same.
Jayfeather rested a paw on her belly and meowed, "There's no more kits. Congratulations Whitewing. Oh, and their both she-kits. "
"Thank you Jayfeather, and you Robinpaw. " Whitewing whispered, her eye lids droopy.
"No problem. " Robinpaw mewed. "They are so cute! "
She stared at them, her eyes brimming with love, then rested her head on her paws and fell asleep.
"Can I come in now? " Birchfall asked.
"Sure, but be quiet. " she warned him. "She's sleeping. "
As soon as Birchfall came in, she went out. Another successful litter. Thunderclan is growing so strong!
"Robinpaw! Did you find the herbs? " Jayfeather yowled.
"Oh fox dung! " she whispered under her breath. "No I haven't, I couldn't find it. "
Jayfeather looked irritated, then sighed. "It's ok. Let's go collect it together. "
Brambleclaw walked towards her and licked her ear. "You better go, your lucky he has patience with you. " he teased.
She let out a mrrow of laughter.
"Ok. Bye Brambleclaw see you later. " she mewed and trotted after Jayfeather.