"If you stare at me again, I'll slap you, you know? So don't stare at me!"

"What, like you did earlier in the toilets?" He was quiet, which was surprising.. but then a sudden outburst of anger forced him to bang at the door even more.

"Don't you dare mock me! Don't even dare! You have no place here to mock me, remember?!"

"How could I ever forget that. How rude of-" suddenly the door burst open causing me to be forcefully pushed away from the door. How did he get in?! It was locked?! He stared at me menacingly before charging over to grab my wrist and then he walked out of the bathroom, making my clothes fall onto the floor.

"Hoseok.. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for mocking you!"

"Playing the innocent card now are we? You know as well as I do that if you were still behind that door, protected from me then you would still be mocking me, so don't lie to me."

"It's kind of hard not to mock you when I have the chance. Think about what you say to me everyday. Think of how much you mock me everyday, earlier you said you wanted me to disappear. Do you have any idea how much you hurt people, hurt me with what you say? Do you even have a heart.. ha.. probably not, why would you, you're the popular guy, everybody loves you even if you're a stuck up jerk, and that's exactly what you are. So if you don't mind, me mocking you every once in a while actually makes it easier to cope in this hell hole. So if you don't mind, I'm going to get changed now, ok? Is that allowed? Is that a crime? Because looking at you is, oh no, how dare I look at you!" He folded his arms, I could see the anger in his body rising every second, it's like he was about to explode or something similar.

"Stop it! Stop it right now!" He angrily cried out while I stared at him, I'm fed up, fed up of being treated like a piece of nothing.

"See you don't like it, do you? You don't like being the one that's the victim, huh? Well you're not the victim. So you can shove your victim card right where the sun don't shine."

"Jimin! Stop it! Okay?! I'll admit it! It's not nice being the victim? Okay?! But you're different. You made yourself get treated like this, coming to a boarding school for rich people. You basically asked for it! So you're not a victim either!" He started stepping closer, I pushed my hand out blocking him from moving any further.

"I can't help I'm not a snobby rich person like you, in fact, I don't want to be a snobby rich person like you. If being poor makes me a genuinely kind person at heart, maybe sticking up for myself every once in a while, then I don't mind, I'd be much happier being poor than rich." He stopped moving, stopped trying to push my hand away so he could walk further towards me, now he just looked defeated, sad even.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling Hoseok, I'm sorry, please don't get upset? You know how I hate seeing people upset...I shouldn't have yelled at you.." I grabbed a tissue from my tissue box on the side then walked back over to him offering it to him. He stared at my hand before snatching the tissue out of my hand, Where he then wiped his eyes angrily sighing, then walking off to go back to his laptop.

Finally..

I sighed, quickly running into the bathroom, not that it mattered he'll be late too, maybe even later than me..

I quickly got changed, fixed my hair and then slowly, quietly opened the door, Hoseok was on his phone, I carefully ran out without making a sound and shut the door.

Oh my gosh.... that was scary...

I ran to the stairs, running into two taller guys, I looked up, and from what I remembered they are Jungkook and Taehyung, they looked at me, and smiled.

"Bye Jimin~"

"See you later!~"

....

"Uhm.. yeah... bye..."

That was strange, I walked off but saw them glance at me again, I ran downstairs, making my way out of school.

Wait... he didn't say where.

Hopeseok: "where did you want to meet?"

J~: "where did you want to meet?"

.... oh my god.... did we really just say that at the same time? Really? What the heck...

Hopeseok: "hahah sorry... uhm... the park?"

J~: "sure, I'll be there in five minutes."

Hopeseok: "five minutes? Haha! So quickly.. I'm gonna be a bit longer, my room mate was distracting me haha.. he left though, so I can finally get ready.."

J~: "oh, it's fine."

It's not fine. I didn't do anything. I've never done anything to him, why does he always have to treat me like I'm nothing? I am something, I'm here, I'm human... why does it hurt so much that he doesn't realise I'm here.. please Hoseok, just realise I'm the same as you, as equal as you, as human as you...

This is another pretty long chapter, will try to make all of them long from now on! I got 3k on my other story, so if anyone from here is reading/read that too thank you so much! 💜

Just incase you guys wanted to know how my exams went, they went good! I could have improved, but I actually got onto a higher course than the one I applied for, so I'm super happy about that, I love all of you, and I J-hope you enjoy reading this story! 💜💜💜