Chapter 1

After the six members met up in Avex Corp. , They decided to divide into two different cars; Naoya would give Misako, Nissy, and Shinjiro a ride, while Shuta would drive Mitsuhiro to the meeting place.

They finally arrive at the place where Shinjiro made the reservation; A big restaurant by the port of Tokyo, known by its popular seafood, it has a rustic aspect to it due to its wooden flooring, and has a beautiful view to the ocean and pier. A young waitress in her early twenties wearing a blue apron with the restaurant's logo asks for Shinjiro's reservation, checks on a computer by the door, and leads the AAA members to a table by the window.

The waitress leaves them some straws and utensils before turning on the candle in the center of the table with a lighter.

"Alright so will you have anything to drink? It's happy hour so alcoholic drinks are half price"

Shinjiro smiles before answering right away... "Guess it's my lucky day. Bring me a beer please"

Nissy orders second. "Please bring one for me too, it's been a while since I last had alcohol"

"I'll have one too" Shuta orders confidently before Mitsuhiro complains.

"What? Then who's going to drive me home?"

"You can drive, I already drove all the way here"

"Fine then, guess I'll have to order a soda and then I'll have to sleep at your place tonight"

Shuta seems careless about Mitsuhiro's response as the rest of the members laugh at their first argument of the night.

"Anything else?"

"Ummm... I'll just have water for tonight"

"Come on Naoya, we know you enjoy drinking as much as you love eating"

"You know that's not true Taka, eating is my first priority, plus who is going to drive you home if I drink?"

Nissy pouts at Naoya's response "Yeah I guess you are right"

The waitress then looks at Misako waiting to take her order.

"I think I'll have water too"

"You too Misako? You don't drink alcohol ever since Chiaki's departure"

"Oh Shinjiro, it has nothing to do with that, I just want to stay sober for tonight"

"It's ok, I understand, tho to be honest I actually thought you weren't gonna come tonight, I guess it was a good idea to send Taka in my stead" Shinjiro replies with a smirk.

Misako Looks at him puzzled but laughs "What does that have to do with anything" she hits Shinjiro lightly for being a coward and not looking for her himself.

"Ouch Hey!, it's just that I thought you would've preferred staying home tonight, that's all"

"Well... Let's just say that I decided to make an exception for my dear bandmate"

The waitress takes note of the order and leaves just to soon comeback with the drinks and to take their food order. They all eventually end up ordering different house specialities and the seven of them talk and laugh as the night passes by. Shinjiro and Nissy eventually end up ordering more drinks, while Shuta is controlled by Mitsuhiro since he only allows Shuta to order one beer.

"But that's not fair Dacchan, Shinjiro and Taka ordered more than one" Shuta argues as he pulls on Mitsuhiro's shirt.

"Please stop pulling my shirt Shuta that's the reason why I don't want you to keep drinking, I need to have you under control"

"But why aren't they getting controlled?" He points at Shinjiro and Nissy as he also glares at them with slight jealousy.

"Awww Shuty, it's not my fault you are jealous" Nissy makes a sad gesture.

"We don't get controlled because we are the good children" Shinjiro pulls his tongue out at Shuta which only makes latter glare at the former even more. Shinjiro is clearly the most drunk of the three of them, he would never act so childish if he was sober.

"Well Shuta is right babies, I should be controlling you too, no more drinks for the night" Naoya intervenes in the little fit the three other members started.

"What!? Come on I just finished this one, please let me have one more" says Shinjiro as he makes a shocked expression at Naoya while Shuta laughs at Nissy and Shinjiro.

"Come on Urapapa please let us have one more" says Nissy attempting to act cute and using his puppy eyes once again to get what he wants.

"Good try Taka, but no more drinking, in fact look at the time, I think we should get going"

"Noooooo! Please a couple more" Nissy starts a drama at the restaurant which makes the other guests to stare at their table

"I've had enough Taka, now Misako can you please ask for the check"

"Shinjiro said earlier that everything will be charged to his account and that we shouldn't worry" replied Misako as she blushes ashamed due to her three drunk friends calling all of the restaurant's attention.

"Yes I'm rich I'll pay for everything" Shinjiro instantly replies to Misako's comment loudly which makes her blush even more.

"Honestly Misako, I don't know why you are so ashamed right now, I'm glad I didn't drink anything, just seeing the three of them drunk acting like little kids makes me laugh" commented Mitsuhiro laughing hardly at his tipsy friends.

After leaving the restaurant and heading to their respective cars they say farewell as their night together eventually comes to an end.

"Alright see ya' everyone, I'll be staying with Shuta tonight since I have his car, now Shuta say bye"

"I don't want to talk to you Dacchan, I'm angry at you"

"Hey sorry for caring about you!"

"You two never stop arguing... Have a good night then, and take care" sighs Naoya after laughing at their interactions.

"Bye bye Mitsuhiro take care of Shuta, he deeply needs it"Misako waves goodbye at the two of them as Mitsuhiro pulls out of the parking lot.

"Alright now, let's go, Nissy can seat in the front seat, you can take care of Shinjiro in the backseat" Naoya says as he unlocks the car

"Yeah sure, you never know with these two when they get drunk... But to be honest I had fun tonight, I really needed this time"

"Yeah same, I'm glad Shinjiro organized this even though he ended up getting more than tipsy"

Naoya pulls out of the driveway before instructing Misako about their route "Oh we can drop off Taka first since his house is the closest, then I can drop you off, just leave Shinjiro to me" Misako nods in agreement, she then notices that Nissy is fast asleep, and that Shinjiro will be soon after laying his head on her shoulder.