Prologue

It was a typical day for Misako Uno at Avex Corp. Working on her solo work, group songs with AAA, and choreography rehearsals. Now the time of the day has come, where she gets to go home, and relax by herself after a tiring day at work... Or that's what she thought until her teammate and co worker Takahiro Nishijima came running down the hallway looking for her in excitement.

"Hey Misa, I was looking for you" Nissy said happily as he approached Misako

"Well hello there Taka, so what's the occasion?"

Misako may be very close to Nissy, but she was a bit annoyed since his reason probably meant she wouldn't be going home soon.

"Shinjiro just invited all of us to a dinner party to celebrate with him the new release of his new single, Gold Mine, you know he's been working very hard on it and now it is finally out!"

"Well that's great Nissy but I don't know... I'm very tired and all, I've been working with Summer mermaid, and-"

Takahiro interrupts Misako before she has the chance of bringing up more excuses.

"Come on Misa, you know he considers all of us important to his career as a soloist, it would make him very happy for you to be there, plus all of us will be there Naoya, Mitsuhiro, Shuta... You are the only one left"

Misako is hesitant at first, but the puppy eyes Nissy gives her and his flattering comments are enough for her to give up her night alone and switch it for a dinner party with friends.

"Why do you always have to make that face... Fine I'll go to the dinner party"

"Great! Now let's go, everyone's waiting" Nissy grabs Misako by the hand as he sprints to meet up with the rest of the group members.

This will be a long night.