"Do you wanna eat ramen with me?" I asked the stranger sitting beside me for the past few minutes crying because his girlfriend broke up with him. I didn't know why I asked that to him. I guess I'm just trying to help him cheer up.

Before he could answer he stopped crying and stared at me for a moment. Did I say something wrong?

"uhm... it's okay if-"

He wiped his tears away and nodded.

"no- I mean yes! sure! I know some place. It may be expensive.. I hope it's okay to you. I.. I'll pay." he answered shyly. why am I feeling that I said something wrong? I shrugged the thought.

"But I-"

"I insist.. I think I really really need it right now.." he stood up. "let's go. I parked my car nearby."

I stood up and followed him. I mean he's not the murder type of guy so I trust him.

As I was following him, I silently observed him. I think he's older than me. He's handsome and wearing some glasses. He's wearing a business attire, looks like he came from work looks like really depressed of what happened.

Why did I end up in this situation? I mean, I'm just a normal tourist here in Korea and I was tired from strolling so I sat down on a bench in some park and this guy surprisingly sat beside me and started crying.

At first I didn't know what to do. Thank god I learned a little bit of korean so I tried talking to him and then he easily opened up with me.

I mean he seems like a good guy and down to earth, why would his girlfriend broke up with him after asking her for marriage?

"we're here." he said as he turned off his engine.

"in.. a hotel? eating... ramen in a hotel? plus it's a 5 star hotel!" I asked him. He just nodded shyly and I was really confused why did he bring me to a hotel when we can eat in a convinience store nearby that park.

I just followed him as he checked in a suite room.

dude..  this guy is rich.

When we arrived to the floor where the room he checked in, we got inside and I was so stunned of the beauty of the suite room.

"Wow.. I can see the city lights here! The hotel I checked in was nice but this is amazing!" I looked at him and he seemed shy.

"So! Imma buy some-" I was cut off by a soft lips planted on my lips. I find myself processing the moment.

First of all.. WHY DOES THIS STRANGER KISSED ME ALL OF THE SUDDEN? I tried not to kiss him back but his tongue is making an entrance all the way into my mouth. Before I could process everything, he softly pushed me on the bed without breaking the kiss.

I slightly pushed him and he broke the kiss.

"Dude wha-"

"wait patiently..." he said in a husky voice. I lost my voice all of the sudden. WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

"wha-" I saw him starting to unbuckle his belt. I stood up on the bed and stopped him.

"WOAH WOAH. WTF DUDE WHY ARE YOU UNBUCKLING YOUR BELT?"

"Yo..you said let's have sex soo.." he said it in a quiet voice. what the hell?!

"WTF? WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT? I JUST TOLD YOU TO- wait..."

Realization hits me.

"Motherfu- That's not what I meant! god!" I felt my face heated up as I cover my mouth using my hands out of embarassment.

"what..?"

"I just want to have like.. have ramen with you and chat with you that's all! No malice! I mean omg.. I forgot what it meant! damn it."

He furrowed his brows and then I saw his reaction changing and slowly realizing what I'm saying. He got up from bed and I noticed his ears got red because of embarassment.

"Oh shit.. I'm so sorry miss I got the wrong idea! I'm really sorry!" he apologized as he covered his face using his hands.

"No! no! it's okay. I mean I was surprised because you suddenly kissed me!" I said as I sat on the bed. I'm still porocessing of what happened. That was really shocking! I put my hands on my chest to stop my heart from beating. wtf.

"I'm really sorry.. I forgot you're a tourist. Oh my god." he said as he sat beside me.

I patted his back nervously and tried to be cheerful.

"uh.. no worries! it's okay you didn't do anything wrong dude.. Let's just.. uhh.. eat some noodles and chicken.." I said as he lift his head up wearing his apologetic face.

"you sure you're uhm.. okay?" he asked once more. Damn it. How can he look like an innocent man after kissing some stranger like me? I cleared my throat and managed to smile.

"y-yup!" I answered as I made an "okay" sign.

"okay.. uhm.. let's order some." he cleared his throat and called a fastfood to order. I sighed out of relief and nodded.

I was near losing my virginity to this man! No matter how handsome he is, I won't lose my pearl that I've been protecting for 23 years! I'm no hoe bitch. I'm a warrior.

"ah- wait, what's your name by the way?" he asked after he finished ordering chicken and noodles.

"Y/N.. you..?" I stood up and reached my hand to him.

"Seokjin." he said as he shook my hand.

I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you. Seokjin."

This is the weirdest encounter that I've ever had in my life.