1. Park

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my god why did you wake my beauty sleep." You yelled at your brother Jin.

"Remember the Parks are coming and we have to get ready for Christmas breakfast with them." Jin said.

"The Park? You mean the trees and the playground oh my! Is the grass gonna come too?." You said putting your hand up on your mouth like you were shook;But sarcastically joking around.

"Come on! get ready mom and dad is going to get mad at you." Jin rolled his eyes and exit your room.

Than your dog came running towards you!

"Oh buzz you wouldn't understand I wished I was a dog than I don't have to be force to join breakfast with the park family." You said but your dog just frowned.

"That's right you wouldn't understand" you sigh.

(You have an bull dog)

You got dressed wearing your high top red shirt, white and black blouse to cover your high top, a white mini skirt with long white leggings that cover your feet and a white and black high heel, you also wore a kinit white hat with your hair curled.

You look at your selves in the mirror looking admiring as always. You look at your bracelet a white diamond that your mom gave you on your birthday and she remind you to always wear it on special occasions, like today.

Out of no where your bother enter your room. Making you startle."Next time knock." You said.

"Oh, little sis there anit gonna be a next time" he said fixing your curled.

"Ahh my little y/n looking beautiful as always." Jin said smiling.

"Your only saying that because I'm your little sister." You said with a pout.

"Even if you aren't my sister, I will still think your beautiful."

"Anyway rate me" you said.

"Hmmm. red high top with black and a stripe white blouse, white mini skirt with long leveling towards hot feet, knit white hat, black and white high heels and your hair all curled up. 10 out of 10." Jin said making you smiled.

"we should get ready there going to be here in 2 minute" Jin said exiting your room.

Now, your not that familiar with the park family you just know that they have two sons. And that you dad and Mr Park dad been best friend since high school. There working on a business together.

Another thing your brother Jin told you was that the park family are moving to Seoul. They used to live in America. I wonder why would they move to Seoul. You shrugged to your answer.

You grabbed your dog buzz and look out the window. Hmmm a limo. I wonder who their bringing. The zoo?. You chuckled.

Now it's time to greet the park family guess I have to fake my attitude. You took a deep breath and let it out.As they enter out the limo you see a guy.

Wow his hot. Those pink lips. Blonde hair. His basically wearing a white t shirt with a black Jean jacket and rip jeans with some sunglasses. Wow. Totally 10 out of 8. Your brain wonder out of no where. Let's just see if his personality is the same as how he look.

"Hurry up y/n" your bother yelled from the corner and you put buzz down walking towards them.

"Hello I'm y/n" you bowed and smile.

"Oh! look how much you grown." Mrs Park said. You smile. Of course I would have have grown I'm not gonna stay a toddler forever.

"I remember when you and Jimin would play in the dirt when you guys were younger those good old days." You chuckled knowing you do not want to hear anything about you and someone else child playing in some dirt.

"Nice to meet you Mr park" you smile and bowed.

"Ahhh y/n looking charming and beautiful as ever.wow! you look so much like your mother when she was younger except your the better one." Mr park said.

"Thank you mr park" you smiled.

Finally the last and only person you had to greet was Park Jimin.

"I'm Jimin" he smirk. but you know he was Jimin already. "What a show you put out there." His smirk got wider.

"Im Kim Y/N" you bowed "And what a nice personality you have" you faked smiled.

-
-
-
-
-

Finally I did it! I'm doing a Jimin ff I've always wanted to do a Jimin ff I hope you guys enjoy this ff. Also pls vote and add this to your reading list that would mean a lot❤️ thank you.