Short Story: 1

-

-

          Listening to the sound of her heels click and clack against the wet pavement on the ground as she strutted her way towards the entrance of his warehouse

          Listening to the sound of her heels click and clack against the wet pavement on the ground as she strutted her way towards the entrance of his warehouse. She walked at a slow pace, with her gun in hand down by her side dressed in all black matching the night.

Reaching the door where his two guards stood with guns locked and loaded, they quickly moved out of her way and pushed open the door for her, being sure not to make any direct eye contact with her.

"Hello boys, cold night isn't it?" She questioned staring at the both of them thru her dark shades.

They simply nodded, just ready for her to enter the building. Out of the four years of them working for her husband not once has she ever spoke or even looked their way so it freaked them out in the inside.

When she finally passed them and entered the building, they both released out that breath of air they didn't even know they were holding and shared a look with one another.

Completely oblivious to what was going on behind them, she placed her silencer on the gun. Then slowly rose her hand and aimed the gun at the back of them. Sending two bullets each through their skulls, she watched as their bodies dropped to the ground.

Snapping her fingers loudly, three guys came from a room with body bags and cleaning supplies getting right to their job.

Turning on her heels, she Proceeded to make her way around the warehouse checking out the place with her eyes.

Approaching his right hand guy who was sitting behind his desk that was sitting directly in front her husband's office. She removed her shades, before making direct eye contact with him.

"Where is he?" She asked with her hands rested on the ends of his desk while tapping her nails against it.

"In his office, did you handle the situation?" He questioned back.