Elena

I'd stayed the night over at Keenai's, my first sleepover with a wolf. His mom had actually made him sleep on the matrass on the ground so I could sleep in his bed. If it weren't for Keenai, I'd let him sleep in his bed, the poor thing, but it was way too funny so I accepted and got into his bed.
''So, how are we going to tell Willow our plan?'' I asked Keenai, while turning circles on his wheelchair. He sighed and stopped it with his foot.
''Hey!'' I protested.
''You're giving me a headache.'' He said, ''I don't work well with headaches. ''
I aped him while moving over to his bed so his had his space back.
''Do I really need to figure it all out on my own? I already gave you a plan, now it's up to you.'' He put his game back on and played further, like I wasn't even there. Boys.
''Addict.'' I rolled my eyes, took my stuff and told him I was leaving.
He mumbled a quick goodbye without even looking up.

On my way out, Jake passed, carrying wood. His upper body was naked, he was sweating and he looked so god damn sexy that I wanted to run over and touch his muscles, kiss him everywhere... but I couldn't. So I walked further, ignored him and my urge to jump on the half-naked guy right on the spot.
''Elena!''
I heard a loud thud behind me, followed by running footsteps. Damn it.
''Hey, I need to-'' I wanted to say I needed to be somewhere, that I was in a hurry, when he interrupted me.
''What were you doing at Keenai's?''
''What?'' Of all the things I'd thought he'd say, this wasn't one of them. No 'why-are-you-ignoring-me' or 'is-there-something-wrong'.
Jake's jaw tightened, he took my arm and led to me to the back of the house, where no one could see us.
''Did you,'' His eyes closed for a second and his breathing became heavier, ''sleep there?''
"Yes, I did. Not that it is any of your business.'' As soon as I said it, I regretted it. The wolf pushed me against the wall, a nail stung in my back and I screamed but he kept his firm grip.
''Let go.'' I wanted to scream it but it was more like a whisper. He frightened me, his muscles tense, his eyes filled with anger.
''I can't..'' Jake hissed and kissed me, hard and rough, where after he pulled me against his body. I tried to pull away, punched at his arms and every other part of him I could hit. But he was stronger, way stronger and didn't seem to notice I didn't want this, not now and not when he was angry. When he gasped for breath, and broke the kiss, I took the opportunity to speak my mind. ''Jake! Stop-'' but before I could say one more word, he kissed me again, not waiting for my permission. His hands were fumbling with my t-shirt, getting underneath it. And then, a grunt and he was gone. Jake now lay on the ground, someone else on top of him who was pinning him down. A closer look gave away the familiar features of Rob. I didn't get what was happening. Where they fighting? It looked like a fight, except Rob was not punching Jake or the other way around, he just seemed to try and calm him down. I had no idea what to do, I felt powerless. All of a sudden, Jake stopped wrestling, he just laid on his back, panting from the effort , Rob breathing heavily as well.
''You okay now?'' Rob asked. Jake nodded but his face was still tight, it seemed like he could explode any time soon again.
''I'm going to stand up now, you with me?''
Again, Jake just nodded and let Rob help him up. I'd never seen this side of him, he used to seem under control of everything he did, loving and peaceful. Like usual, I just wanted to run from problems and deal with it later but this couldn't wait. Before I was able to say something, Keenai came from around the corner, a garbage bag in his hand. When he saw us, he frowned and walked over, not his best move because Jake seemed to transform into that wild animal again, pointing at Keenai, screaming he was going to kill him. Rob sighed deeply and gave me a disappointed look where after he pushed Jake away, into the woods.
''What happened?'' Keenai asked, the garbage's smell hanging around him.
I coughed and pointed at the bag, a subtle hint he immediately got. After the bag was put away, out of smell-distance, I told him exactly what had happened from the minute I walked out his door.
The guy smiled cockily and gave me a bump on my shoulder.
''At least one of us feels good.'' I told him with a hint of sarcasm.
''We had sex, of course I feel good.''
I rolled my eyes and told him to get back to his computer so I could figure out a plan to contact Willow, until it suddenly hit me.
''Keenai!'' I almost shouted in joy, the boy just looked weirdly at me.
''It's very simple, so simple, we didn't see it.''
''What is?'' He asked.
''You can go see Willow. Jake also came out of the woods, so why wouldn't you?''
''Jake has a reason, he is a ranger. Why would I go out?'' Keenai shook his head, I could tell he wasn't very happy with my thinking. But I wasn't going to give up so soon.
''We'll find you a reason.''