( PRE-CHAPTER. )

PRE-CHAPTER

PRE-CHAPTER.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE WORLD EVOLVED AROUND, the men always belittled women, they would always denigrate women's power to defend themselves. They would get lost if an attractive brunette smiled at them, they would lose common sense when they see a pair of legs, they would often let their lives on the line to get in between a woman's thighs. 

And most women would take advantage of a pretty face, long tanned legs, a good pair of boobs and a fine looking ass to get what they wanted. Not all women could fight for their life, not all women could stand to their rights, and not all women could voice theirs thoughts without the fear of getting killed. 

Celeste Moreau was a dangerous killer hiding behind the mask of her beauty, killing for money was all she did ever since she got out of the orphanage and took custody of her little sister. Leaving for the army was the hardest thing she ever did in her life, she gave up a part of herself to give her the sister the things she missed in life, she killed and tortured to give her sister the life she deserved, she taught her how to fight for herself ever since she was a little girl. 

Celeste wanted it all for her sister, she wanted her to go to college, she wanted her to realize her dream of being a surgeon, she wanted her to have friends, lovers, one-night stands, she wanted her to live her dreams and become an independent woman. 

It was hard being ten years older than your sister and finding yourself both in an orphanage after witnessing your parents murder. It was hard growing up being separated from your sister when a couple adopted her, Celeste found herself losing her sister at the age of eleven. Her one year old sister was taken away from her, she was living with another family. But six years later the girl was back in the orphanage, her new parents were murdered in cold blood, and every family who tried to adopt the girl either went missing or their bodies were found. Until the day her sister took her home. 

Investigations were opened, the cases were closed; the murderer was nowhere to be seen⎯ the murderer was good at what he was doing, because no trace was left.

Celeste wanted all the things for her sister. So she never saw it coming when she learned that at the age of fifteen, her sister already knew how to defend herself better than a twenty-five man. So instead of going to Yale to become a surgeon, she took another turn and became a business woman. She had the brain and the intelligence, she had the looks and she had the personality, she manipulated people⎯ she was a selfish woman. 

Giselle Moreau lived by a code⎯ better you die than I

While Celeste spent most of her time in the army fighting for the country, everytime she came back to her sister, she found a little fragment of the innocence fading away, until it completely vanished. 

No one ever knew what the Moreau sisters were doing, until Kandahar happened and Celeste was exposed. Celeste was too involved in murder to step away, she had too much blood on her hands, and there was no redemption. The french girl pissed off not only the dirty side of government, she had Frank Castle on her back. So she ran, as fast as she could, she left her country and went back to her native one; France. 

Giselle however stayed with one mission⎯ clear her sister's name, get rid of all their enemies with a hidden mask. The woman hit her twenties with blood all over her hands. The dirty side of the government or the Cabal as they called themselves as much as they tried to find the woman they didn't succeed. Frank Castle as much as he wanted to murder the woman to avenge his dead family he couldn't find her. The Herrera brothers who wanted her sister dead couldn't find her. William Rawlins sent his most trusted employee⎯ Billy Russo who never failed any mission to find the woman, yet he couldn't find her. They all searched in all over the world for the woman, from Europe to Africa, they couldn't find her. 

Giselle changed her name and her identity, she burned every evidence that could lead to her. She was no longer Giselle Moreau and she became Gigi Mosadek. 

It was known that she had changed her identity, but no one knew what her new name was. They searched in all the companies that the woman worked under, but she was nowhere to be found. 

How hard was it to find a twenty six year old french woman ?

None of these people thought that maybe they couldn't find her because she was hiding right under their noses. 

None of these people thought that maybe they couldn't find her because she was working right under their orders. 

None of these people thought that they had a manipulative skilled killer inside their company.

None of these people thought that Giselle Moreau was working for Billy Russo in ANVIL. 

None of these people know that she has been destroying them from inside, while they searched in other places, she was right under their nose. 

Gigi mastered the art of manipulation. She's Femme Fatale. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・