1.Stranger and the Dark Alley

A/N:Hey guys what's up? Please do Like. Vote. Share ,this story if you love it. Please shower me with love it will make my day better.This is my first book and my baby, so if there are any errors please understand and feel free to report!!!!
Love. And here we go...

************************************
Natalie
It was dark. Chilly harsh winds flew by .My auburn hair  spread all over my  face (It was going to be very  hard task  untangling them!).My hands were numb, face white and teeth clattering from all the unbearable cold.  I was rubbing my hands along my arms to generate some heat,   major missing the warmth of my leather jacket.

The loud music, the toxic smell, maniac people, cold stares were long gone by now .More than I was cold, I felt relieved. I slung my backpack and walked as fast as possible, never turning back to the part of my life that I hated.

I entered the dark ally with dim lights flashing on and off  and crickets making a loud irritating buzzing noise. If I was  given a wand right now(Yep !I am a Potterhead) instead of using the illuminating spell, I would throw the wand  directly on the lights!!( Yeah! the voice was pretty annoying ).I increased my pace so that I could reach the main road and catch a cab ,I couldn’t risk bringing my bike (my baby!) here.

Did Matt eat anything? I told him to eat the ordered pizza ,I was worried. Did he sleep without eating? Because he was very exhausted  when Aunt Clarrisa called me in the evening.

Then suddenly  I remembered what Aunt Clarissa told me on the phone. How could that happen? Only three months?

FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.

My anger level started rising and my blood was hot, hell it was boiling. My hand curled into fists and I wanted to punch something immediately and repeatedly.I started half running with different turmoil of emotions playing in my mind..My hands were itching to rip some one’s skull off and I felt like to strangle someone and
Suddenly I crashed  into a brick wall and  fell down by force on my butt HARD.  I swored under my breath, looked up and saw a pair of two deep ocean blue eyes staring at me.

***********************************

I quickly  got up and yelled at the boy or the silhouette of a boy “What the actual fuck were you doing ?Are you blind? Do you have eyes or just hollow sockets in there?Watch your Fucking step,Asshole!”

The frown on the boy’s face turned into a glare and he clenched his jaw.From the low light I could only see some of this features which clearly indicated that he was NOT in very happy mood.

All of a sudden he grabbed my hair , dragged me fast and slammed me to the wall outside the ally in NOT a very nice way.

The city lights were twinkling ,my   vision was turning hazy.I tried to regain my focus.The boy dipped his head down and said slowly,sternly and with anger radiating  from his voice ‘’What did you just say Bitch?,Say sorry, NOW.”

I would be lying If I said I was not  afraid, I was trembling inside but I did not let that show.His voice was low but, threatening and eyes were  murderous.

I looked at the boy like really looked.

He was probably of my age ,Tall ,had dirty blonde hair, those captivating eyes (Omg!!!) and sharp jawline,his biceps bulged from his white tshirt and there was evidence of toned abs.He was carved so perfectly ,his facial features were so soft yet firm and He looked soo Gorgeous.

Overall he was fucking smoking Hottt!!!(Ok, what could I  even do,I  had eyes)
But, unfortunately he was a BIG ARROGANT FAT JERK!!!
FUCK his Shitty Attitude.
I had the urrge to slap him right there.

My right side of head was throbbing and my body was in immense pain. I was struggling inside and I was going to give the Asshole what he deserved.

I looked at the scowling face,snarled and replied ”Get Lost Fucker!” next
I punched him in the right side of the gut with the maximum power I could apply and  with exact speed needed.
I gave him punch enough to lose his control but was not brutal as I had no energy left

Experience my child.

HE staggered a little bit ,cursed multiple times LOUDLY  ,then looked at me with pure hatred and said menacingly
“Go to hell BITCH!!”

With this he went back to the dark ally. Cursing all the way holding his stomach.

I smirked at his retreating figure.This was nothing new for me.

But later frowned because never was I hurt so badly. My head was about to explode anytime now.

I picked up my sac ,straightened my hair, dusted my Little Red Dress and called for cab.

************************************Hey Guys! Did you like it? So this chapter is very short .It was just the introduction  .I tried to potray different emotions in Natalie 's mind and gave a sneak peak of secrets she is hiding.
Please if you love this LIKE.VOTE.SHARE.COMMENT
and avoid my grammatical mistakes.