•••

"Chug, chug, chug!"

Taheyung chugs another shot for the third time. "I don't really like to drink, but—but today was an exception." He hiccups.

"Tae is so funny when drunk!" Yeri giggles falling back on the carpet.

"You're all so wasted." I say shaking my head.

"Come on, Jimin take a shot!" Hoseok encourages.

"After my hung over at prom I'm not interested in getting drunk."

"You went one?" Jungkook offers Yoonji a beer.

"Jungkook she—"

"I'll take one."

"Hey you don't have to." I tell her.

"I know, but I kind of want to try it. One won't hurt, right?"

"Let's play truth or dare!" Joy screams. She's got her eyes closed and Yeri still hasn't gotten up from the carpet. In fact she's snoring already.

"That's a great idea. Let's play." Jin says.

"Yeri come on get up." Hoseok says nudging her.

She groans turning her head.

"I don't think she's going to get up." Taheyung giggles.

"It's okay we don't need her to play." Joy mumbles half asleep.

"Let's spin this bottle and let fate decide. Whoever it lands on can ask a question or dare to whoever they pick." Jin says putting it in the middle.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Joy. She's laying against Jin's shoulder. "Joy you start. Hello?"

"I think she fell asleep too." Jungkook says laughing. He's laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world.

They're so drunk it's unbelievable. It seems that Yoonji and I are the only sober ones here.

"Fine. I'll start umm . . . Yoonji, truth or dare?" Jin smirks.

Yoonji clears her throat. "Uh . . . truth."

Jin thinks for a few seconds until he starts smiling again. This can't possibly be good. "Yoonji who took your virginity away?"

"Ooh." Taheyung and Hoseok snicker.

Yoonji's face turns a bright red. "Uh."

"You can't ask things like that, Seokjin!" I quickly say.

"It's a truth or dare game she has to answer. Unless you're still a virgin." Jin says raising his eyebrows.

"Are you?" Jungkook suddenly buts in.

"That's none of your business. Leave her alone. We're done with this game." I say annoyed.

"Such a party popper." Hoseok chuckles.

"Well she doesn't have to an—"

"I'm not a virgin. A guy from my old school took my virginity." Yoonji speaks up.

My mouth forms an 'o' feeling my heart slowly sink. She had told me she was a virgin. Who was that guy?

The first person to comes to mind is of course, Jackson. It had to be him. My anger starts building up on me.

I squish the beer can in my hand out of anger. "Ooh naughty!" Jin laughs.

Yoonji looks at me and I quickly turn my gaze. I can't help to feel extremely jealous. I want to be the only guy in her life.

"Okay, okay, Taehyung truth or dare?" Jin asks.

"Hey! You can't ask twice it's someone else's turn." Hoseok speaks up.

"Shhh. This is an updated version of the game. New rules duh." Jin replies.

"Dare!" Taheyung quickly answers.

"You sound excited about a dare." Jin hums.

"He does." Jungkook comments with a grin. He's got a beer can on each hand.

"I am. Give it to me I'm ready."

Jin taps his finger on his chin. "Hmm . . . I have an impossible dare you can't accomplish."

"Try me. I will accomplish it."

"Oh really?"

"Just get to the fucking dare." I say angrily. My anger is evident. Yoonji is still staring at me and I'm looking ahead ignoring her gaze.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to be cliche with this dare because everyone says it but I don't care. Taheyung I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in this room. Bet you can't! Jisoo is not here!" Jin laughs.

Taehyung tilts his head and slowly crawls across the living room. "What are you—" Jin stops talking when he sees Taheyung stop in front of Jungkook.

"What the—" before Jungkook can finish his sentence Taheyung crashes his lips onto his.

Everyone's eyes widen at the sudden action even Jungkook stands frozen with his eyes wide open.

Taheyung pulls back. "What?" He questions.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok asks shocked.

"You said to kiss the prettiest person in this room and I did." Taheyung replies casually.

"Okay this is getting too weird." I mumble getting up from the floor where we're sitting.

"Jimin wait." Yoonji says following me behind.

I'm going up the stairs as fast as I can while Yoonji is struggling to keep up. "Hey why are you walking so fast?" She asks.

I ignore her heading to the room quickly. "Jimin?" She calls as soon as we enter the room. She closes the door behind slowly.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" I shriek my face red with anger.

"Y-yes?" She whispers.

"You lied to me!"

"I —"

"Who's the guy?"

"What guy?"

"It's Jackson isn't it? You slept with him didn't you?"

Yoonji presses her lips together. "Great that's all I needed to confirm." I say walking into the bathroom.

"Jimin wait—!"

Before Yoonji can follow me behind I slam the door shut. Can't believe it's only the first night here and I already want this weekend to be over.