Chapter 3: Hate.

Lisa's POV

After that day. We dont talk to each other its been  two weeks. Yes two weeks of working I guess its good but me and my Boss? Wew Dont ask we dont really talk she always ' do that do this do that give me this  dont talk about my personality dont stare at me dont dont shw always say dont dont and dont againn' she's making my life living in hell.

"LISA! go to Miss Park.Give this paper works to her and tell her that I want it by 4:00pm so basically I want it done later."
She said wtf? its 2:00 pm and she want it done in just two hours? She's a demon aish..

I ran out of the office. Since day one here me and Rose were became close.....as a friend yes no lust no sexual contact. She's sweet and kind but she ate too much like she ate one order of pizza alone...take note ALONE!Having friend like her is enough for me. I told her about me and Sunmi. I told her that we did it and then she hit my arm yelling 'you dork! In the storage room!? Eh do you like her? Or its just lust like what you always talk about with your One night stand girls' See? Hahaha Well me and Sunmi talked about it already and we're friends by now. I told her that it's just ahhh you know and she said she feel the same. And I forgot to tell that Seulgi likes her...Im wondering what the hell did Seulgi feel when I confessed that we did it. I feel sorry to her its not my problem that Im hot and her Sunmi can't resist me.

*Ting*

Finally....

"Yah! PARK CHAEYOUNG! "
She look at me with wtf look hahahah she looks like a chipmunk.My chipmunk! Ehee

" Boss told me to give this to you and she want it done by 4 pm ASAP. " I said looking at her computer.

"WHAT!? ...are you kidding me? "

"Nope.Chipmunk so better start Jennie Kim will kill you if you dont *laugh*"

" yahhhh Lisa-Oppaaaa can you help me? Jeballll Look I only have 2 hours..our Boss is so...ughhh"I look at her she's using her puppy eyes well more like she's going to cry hmmpfff.

" Lisa-Oppa" Someone said.

I turn around. Oh Sunmi. Geezz Seulgi will kill me.

"Yes Sunmi?Unnie? "

" What are you doing here? Ditching our Boss' cruelty? " she laugh.

" No. She wants me to give those papers to this Chipmunk." I said and look at Seulgi...she look at me like she's going to kill me Jelly jelly jelly hahaha

"Unnie ! Seulgi wants to talk to you look" I said. Sunmi left us and go to Seulgi. Haiist

" yah Lisa oppaaa jeballl~~" Rose said..

" No.* I smirked* " she always smack my head whenever I talk about pervert things now payback time.

***

Jennie's POV

Two weeks. And my secretary acts like she is well...she's too formal to me like she always answer.. 'yes maam..I will Maam..Good morning Maam' I dont know but I dont like the way she is I mean she's too serious to me and then when she's talking to her friends she always smile and laugh but when it comes to me she's just------ ugghhh..... why the hell Im thinking about her? Oh I forgot I slapped her.Should I be sorry? She deserves it right? She's a womanizer.She fucked my cousin and she does'nt care?

After Lisa left us I talked to my cousin and she said that its true Lisa asked her that she just fuck and forget she accept it and now she's chasing her? I get that she likes her but...aish.Why am I thinking about her?

"Ma'am ?"

"Miss Kim?"

She's a jerk! Jennie Kim you should'nt say sorry she deserves it! Irene always talk about like how hot she is...how good she is on bed.....how good her--

"MISS JENNIE KIM!"

I almost jump on my chair.What the ..

" Maam are you okay? Are you sick ?"My secretary ask me...I look at her..her worried eyes....it looks so beautiful..her lips it looks deli-- wa-what? No.Jennie.

" No. What are you talking about? Go to your table and dont talk to me we're not friends."
I said coldly.

" Maam take a rest." She said trying her best not laugh well it obvious she looks like tomatoe.

" I said Im okay " I said glaring at her. What the hell is funny?

" Miss Kim I asked you if you're okay but you said No. And now you saying that you were okay Maam..Are you really okay? Uhh Did you eat your lunch? "She said smirking at me. That. Smirk. I.Hate.That.Smirk. aish eventhough she looks hot-- wait hot? Ewwww No. Jennie. Im gonna kill Irene for telling me about stupid things about this monkey slash pervert why pervert?? Well....

*flashback*

We went to a mall to buy something for our upcoming event more like to buy my dress.Since she is my secretary I always bring her where ever I go she's the one who's managing my scheds so I need her.We went to Gucci store omoooo my fav....I asked the saleslady to give me the beautiful and the most expensive dress they have here.

"Miss,please give me the most expensive and beautiful dress here ASAP we're on a hurry" I said not looking at her.Well she's just a saleslady and my father were one of the stockholders of this Mall.

But I dont hear a response..This girl is she deaf?

" Miss are you deaf or what? Dont you hear what I said?"I turned my attention to this stupid saleslady....but...wtf? She's looking at my secretary and she's drooling wow is my secretary prettier than me? Bitch Im Jennie Kim FUCKING JENNIE KIM.

" MISS! " I shout.

" I-Im s-sorry Miss Kim I uhh Im going to get the most beautiful and expensive dress for you"

" Good. "

I turn my attention to my secretary and she's looking at the saleslady's ass. This pervert maybe she flirt with the saleslady a while ago thats why the bitch saleslady got stunned.

After buying my dress we ate since Im hungry...BUT this pervert were flirting again with the waitress she's smiling like an idiot..calling the waitress 'hey cutie' ewwww as if she looks cool duhh she looks like a monkey and She always  smirking when she knew that she affects her victim such a FLIRT. But when she turn her attention to me she's back on being formal and distant.I seriously want to puke whenever she flirts and those stupid bitches were blushing so hard on her stupid jokes and obviously fake conpliments. This girl know's how to play tsk tsk well it is better that my she reject my cousin.

Cause she's the definition of the word JERK and FLIRT.

*****end of the flashback****

"So? Look you're just my secretary okay? Stop acting like were friends "I said smirking at her.

" Did'nt I told you that Dont gonna ever talk to me unless it was work related? " I continue.

" Maam Im just concerned..I just saw shaking your head and--"

I cut her off. That was embarassing shit. Im still her Boss anyway.I wont let her stepped on my ego. What if she tells her friends oh god that was bad!

" I dont need your concern..Ms Lalisa..and I didnt pay you to ask if Im okay you are being paid to do your work and not to ask your Boss about stupid things Do you understand? "I said with full of authority.

"Im just worried Maam I did'nt mean t--"

" I dont care. Go to work. Stupid. You ruined my mood. "I said Im pissed off right now.

I look at her.

Her worried face became blank and cold.

" Okay Maam.Im sorry.Im just concerned it won't happen again." She bowed them turn her back on me.psh..

Oh and I remember that she's just here for experienced since she said that I talk to my private investigator to dig informations about her but I failed my investigator can't find any information about her.She's mysterious more like a box full of surprises. Who the hell are you? Aish now I suddenly feel guilty I mean she's just worried but..I ughhhhh...Jennie Kim what the hell?