Chapter 1: First Day First Trouble

Lisa's POV

Okay this is it my first fucking day to work...wew hmmm I woke up early and prepare myself I should look hot and sexy *smirked* youre already sexy Manoban since birth then I laugh at myself infront of the mirror.

**At the kitchen**

"Dad! What are you doing here?"
Usually he's at his office by this hour wow this is new eh?

" Lisa I want to say goodluck and do your best to your first day...And oh i forgot to tell you that your boss is really beautiful" Dad said and my eyes went wide.

" Appa there's a lot of beautiful girls outside there haha but why are you telling me those thing ?"
I asked haha well what the hell is the connection of beautiful with my work as a assistant? Like what the f? Well I call him Dad or Appa whatever I want.

" Oh Im just telling you because she's your boss? And I know how flirty you are my daughter"

"WHAT? DAD IM NOT A FLIRT!ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT IM HOT *smirked*"

"As you said so...hmm well you really got my charm  you really are my daughter " he said aishh

" Okay okayyyy Im going now Dad Im gonna eat outside love you byeeee"

I feel so confident right now this day will be exciting my boss is bautiful? Let us see.I choose to use my baby Lambho the black one.I look at mirror Aishh you look so hot Manoban Im sure they will be shock hohoho.

** at the Kim's Corp.**

Geezzz....what the fuck Why the hell I am nervous...inhale exhale you can do it you are a freaking Manoban.

I stepped out of my car and fix myself before I walk inside this big building.As I enter the main door I walk confidently chin up look straight...wait I forgot wheres the CEO's office shit...I saw a lady entering the elevator and I immediately follow her..ehee.. I look at her oh she's beautiful..sexy..*smirked* you need to look cool Lisa you should be friendly.

" Uhmm Hi Lady!" I said and smile to her

" U-uh H-hi?" Oh stutter eh? Good jobe Manoban

" I just want to ask where is the CEO's office cause Im a newbie here and I dont know where it is" As i look at my wristwatch and look back at her.

" I uhh Im heading now to the CEO's office Miss? "

" Oh Lisa." I said and offer my hand for a handshake.Im just being friendly nothing more nothing less well I wish hahaha
She accept it.

" Park Chaeyoung .You can come with me if you want to Lisa..."

"Uhmm okay..okay..ehehe my hands Miss Park" geezz haha that was funny she's holding my hands for a long time wow youre charm never failed to amaze everyone Manoban.

*Ting*

I thought we're on the right floor but I was wrong..there's a bunch of people entering the elevator and I was like ughh aishh..mostly girls and few boys I guess they were working here.Im in the middle of my thought when someone spoke that caught my attention.

" I heard Miss Kim has a new secretary ? I hope she can handle Miss Kim's attitude "

" Yeah I pity her last secretary crying like a baby she's fired because she's 5 minutes late aish"

I gulped..oh my who's Miss Kim? Is she my Boss? Or what.God. I smirked Im a Manoban I shouldnt affect by that.Lisa Lisa Lisa you were not nervous..you were not you were not...
.
.
.

Fuck.Im damn nervous.

*Ting*

Then the bunch of workers dashed out of the elevator.Me and these three girls left so I spoke..