Chapter 2: Annoyed

Jennie's POV

I review her works and uhuh she's good hmm...is she rich? She looks rich. Lunchbreak is almost done where the hell is that stupid.And the door suddenly open oh here she is.

I dont even bother to look at her she greet me.

" Good Afternoon Miss Kim"

I turn my attention to her..she's wearing black slacks fitted and a white longsleeve tucked in and the sleeves where fold.

" Where have you been? You were late for 6 minutes. "I asked looking at her blankly.

" I eat my lunch Maam Im sorry "

Sorry again.Tss.I hate late persons.

" Dont be late again Lisa If you really love your job. Go do your work "

Work

Work

Work

Work

"Lisa please make a juice for two I have a visitor she'll be here in 20 minutes. Go."

" Yes Maam"

****

Lisa's POV

She's not talkative and she's into her work eh? She has a visitor? And a she? Is she that arrogant too? Or opposite? After I make their juice I went back to the office.

I open the door and put the juic at the table then do my work.

Aish this is so boring Im already done. I get my phone and play games hoho. My Boss is busy so...she dont mind it and Im done with my paper works.

*Knock* *Knock*

I heard a knock and went to the door to open it.

" Good Mo-- O_O"

What the fuck.This girl infront of me is the girl I...I...I fuck last night. Holy..

She looks stunned too and immediately smile at me.Wtf.

" uhmm Good morning Maam uh wh-"

"Irene! Come heree "
My Boss suddenly said. So her name is Irene?

" Jennie-yah! I miss youuu "
She run and hugged My Boss. Are they lovers? Or what? I dont care anyway.

I sat on my chair and play games on my phone. I look at them again and they were talking since my table were far from them I dont understand it.I look at Irene she's really hot but Miss Kim is hotter...look at that oh...she's wearing a dress a black dress and a denim jacket but I can see her curves those thighs...her neck lips her eyes..it looks like a cat it  looks cute but very seductive..I suddenly look at her chest and I saw her cleav-- oh okay Lisa enough. Aish.She's your Boss just your Boss. She's hot but her attitude sucks.

"LISA!"

I almost fell on my chair when I heard my Boss shout.I come to them and bow.

" Y-yes Maam"
Gezzz I think this Irene already forgey about me.

"This is Irene my cousin she said she wants to meet you."oh..I think she remembers.

" Im gonna take this call be nice to her Lisa or else you were fired. "Then she dashed out.Now its just me and her. Oh my.

" Uhmm Hi?Ms Irene.Nice meeting you." I smiled sweetly. She smirked at me and lick her lips. I gulped what the hell.

" So Lisa...you're working here?"
She asked looking at me intently.