Part 2.

"No, Daniel it wasn't just yesterday, it's all the time." On the verge of tears I looked down to avoid his gaze.

"Mary it's football season, what do you want me to do?" I had attempted to keep my voice down but his was just raised and uncaring.

"I know, Daniel. That's all you talk about okay? I know."

"Well I'm sorry you're too busy doing nothing to care." I would have probably slapped him if I hadn't seen Niall imperiously walking down the hall towards us.

"Hold on." I step away from Daniel and rush to meet Niall before Niall could meet Daniel.

"I finished the homework." He handed me back the paper that was surprisingly well written, and unwrinkled.

"You couldn't have just given it to me first period?" I sighed, thankful that he interrupted my conversation and annoyed that I would have to go back to it.

"No, I thought you would have wanted to check it or something." He said it like it's happened before, but he was just like any other person, capable of finishing homework.

"Why? Your answers would probably be more correct than mine." I let out a small giggle as I took the paper and shoved it in my bag.

"I'll see you first period." Niall glanced behind me and I didn't even have to turn around to know that he saw Daniel glaring at him, waiting impatiently.

"Yes, that's my wonderful boyfriend. I have to go." I sauntered back to Daniel before Niall could say anything else and before Daniel could start something else.

"Who was that?" Daniel raised an eyebrow and looked down at me like he was an angry teacher and I a student.

"A boy I have first period. He was just giving me the homework Daniel." I could tell Daniel was jealous buy the way his jaw clenched shut.

"Look I don't think this is working out." I gestured at the space between Daniel and I, referring to our relationship.

"This what." Daniel's eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"This. Our relationship Daniel. I'm breaking up with you." I sighed, not particularly sad, just tired of all the fighting and arguing.

"Wait, Mary come on." Daniel pleaded.

"No, Dee. I just don't think-"

"Give me one more chance Mare." Interrupting my sentence Daniel's eyes pleaded.

I just looked up at his big brown, desperate eyes and sighed.

"Just one more chance. Please, you can come over tomorrow after school and I can make dinner for the both of us. Just give me one more day Mare."

"One day Daniel. I have to get to class." I gave him one last glance before I turned to go to meet Niall in first period.

His hair was a little bit more controlled then the last time I had seen him. He wore a simple black long sleeve that adorned his muscles and was low cut enough to see trails of ink swirling around his neck.

My eyes traced the patterns of the few tattoos I could see peeking out from his shirt. The little dark blonde hairs we're cut just short enough so that the ends tickled his neck. I was able to see his broad shoulders contract and relax as he calmly breathed.

I couldn't help but think of how enticing it would be to be able to run my hands through his messy hair and over his strong and muscled back.

There was something dark and dangerous about him that crowded my senses and made me curious.