"What you thinking about Luca,you seem in deep thought",Peter asked taking a seat next to me on the couch.I turn to look at him.He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.I just shake my head."Nothing,just about everything",i reply honestly.He purses his lips and nods."Everything,is a lot to think about,why are you thinking about everything",he asks.Why am I thinking about everything?"Im not sure,i guess it's just all kind of coming to me,its like that wow moment,before the bite I was just some stupid little kid no meaning,and now I guess I just have the strength and mindset to actually help people,to be someone,to have meaning",i reply."When did you get so deep",he asks chuckling."I seriously have no clue",i state chuckling with him."Well do you want to come eat dinner with the pack,you've been thinking about things for about an hour",he asks.Damn an hour."Yea",i stand up and stretch my muscles.We walk towards the kitchen.Everyone turned towards us.Well hey there."Erm hi",i reply awkwardly.Derek rolls his eyes pulling out a chair for me to sit on.I sit next to him happily,Peter sitting on my other side glaring at Derek.Whats that all about.When I look up there is a plate in front of me and everyone is still staring at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me",i ask."They are just weird",Peter mutters making me smile."My pack isn't weird,Peter just smells",Derek replies.?"What do you mean smells",i ask."I mean as in emotion Peter smells like-",Peter cuts him off."Nothing,Peter smells like nothing",Peter growls making everyone laugh.Ok then."Dont laugh at him Derek",i snarl.Whoa,where did that come from.Dereks laughter comes to a halt while everyone is now staring at me again."You say the word and he stops,ive been trying to get him to listen to me since we met",Stiles mutters making me smile and smirk at his jealously.

"Don't make the human jealous he might kill you with his magic water thingy",Peter says laughing slightly.Stiles glares and makes water hit Peter in the face.I look at him and coo."Awww you look like a wet puppy",i coo.He smiles falsely.Peter growls at Stiles."What you gonna do Pete get your omega on me",Stiles taunts making me growl."Im a bet-",I was about to say but Derek cuts me off."Dont call him an omega or say anything bad about him at all,dont taunt my uncle I rather you not be shredded into pieces,Peter don't underestimate Stiles,Luca you sit there and be a good little beta",Derek commands patting my head."Fine",i huff."Fine Daddd",Peter mutters."Yea yea ,leave Psychotic Peter and his new boy toy alone",Stiles says."Stiles",Derek growls."Fine,fine,im leaving",Stiles says leaning the kitchen.Well."See what you did",Scott yells while he goes with Lydia to find him.

I sigh leaning on Peter.He wraps his arms around my waist.Ive only been here a couple of days and I'm already causing trouble.Yay for me!

Stiles POV

That stupid little kid thinks he can come in here and steal Derek.I hate him so much ,they treat him like a baby.Hes not an actual puppy ,like c'mon.Gosh he sucks and I wish he was never here.

"Stiles,stop walking",Lydia tells me ,her heals clinking as she follows me into the living room.I sigh sitting on the couch."Whats got you so upset",Scott asks sitting next to me."Hes just so stupid,hes stealing Derek from me,him and Peter are all mushy over him and I hate it,hes like a little lost puppy who needs looking after,i don't care if I'm being inconsiderate or overreactive but he can go fuck himself,ive never despised someone so much before ,he makes me want to shoot myself",i huff.

"Wow if that's how you feel then",Luca says slamming the door.Oops?Derek and Peter followed by the rest of the pack come out of the kitchen.Peter and Derek glare at me."I was trying to help him have a better life,why do you have to go and ruin things",Peter says leaving and slamming the door."I thought you were better than that Stiles,and to think I was actually looking froward to being mated to you",he says in disgust leaving.Ouch that hurt.I sigh curling into the couch involuntary tears streaming down my face.What the fuck did I just do.