Is it love? (smut!)

~Toms POV ~

Its the next day and no ones brought up me being kidnapped yesterday. I sat on the couch and had my head on the arm. Edd sat next to me silent, I glanced over at him then back to the tv.

It started to rain really hard outside, I heard the rain hit the roof causing a slight tapping sound. I groaned and put my head back, I heard Matt and Tord in Matt's room having sex. I got up and went to the kitchen, I grabbed a spiked strawberry milk shake and went back into the living room. I sat down and sipped my drink slowly.

~Edds POV ~

I watched tom sipped his milkshake, I bit my lip softly. I inhaled deeply then exhaled. I got up and stood in front of tom, he looked up at me confused. I picked him up and  brought him to my room, he dropped the empty cup on the way. I opened my door, put him on my bed then closed the door. I turned around, he looked at me with his eyes slightly wide open. His face was the color of a ripe tomato, he kept his eyes on my hips as I slowly walked towards him. I got on top of him and he laid back slowly.

"E-edd?"

I moved his straps down, I grabbed his hips and brought face closer. The closer I got the redder his face got, I put my lips on his softly. I licked his tounge begging for an entrance, he allowed my tounge to enter. I kissed him deeply, rubbing his hips softly. His hands on my chest softly rubbing it

I stopped and pulled him up, I slowly took his overalls off. I pushed him to the wall softly, I looked at his hard member that was covered by his blue thong. I pulled his thong down to his ankles, I lowered my head to his member. I looked up at him to make sure he was ready, Tom nodded softly and put a hand on his mouth. I put his member in my mouth and I bobbed my head up and down.

"I-im about to-"

I felt a warm liquid come in my mouth, I looked up and him. He blushed madly I let go and looked at him, he looked worried. I swallowed the liquid, and licked it off my lips. He blushed confused, I smirked at him.

"You taste good~"

I pulled up his thong and laid next to him, he laid down and cuddled into my chest.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One word: kinky

~Daniel the noodle