The dress (part 2)

~Toms POV

Ive been looking for Edd for awhile now, I haven't found him yet. As I walked to the crowd I've had 3 or 4 men grab my butt or whistle as I walk by, I just ignored it.

"Edd! Edd! Edd!!!"

I called him name over and over again, I saw a person with a green tux and short brown hair like edds. I ran towards the him and tripped and fell face first. I look up and saw Edd.

"Oh my god! Tom are you OK??"

"Y-yea"

He put his hand out and I grabbed it, he pulled me up and I stubbled onto his chest. I looked up at him and blushed, suddenly there was a light on us, like a spotlight or something. He looked and me and blushed, I put my hands around his waist. He looked at my surprised, then he slowly moved his hands on to my shoulders. We started dancing a slow dance, some slow music turned on and everyone started to dance (even Tord and Matt) I looked into Edd's eyes and slightly blushed. I felt a man grab my hand and pull ms towards him into his chest, it was him, The man that dragged me in a room and was about to rape me.  I tried to get away but his grip got tighter.

"E-edd! H-help!"

I looked back and saw Edd just standing there silent.

"EDD!!"

I saw him snap out of it and realized what was happening.

~Edd's POV~

I looked over and saw this man holding Tom captive. I walked over there and tried to push the man but he was bigger than me.

"Hey!!! Let him go!!"

"Haha or what?"

The man chuckled with no fear in his eyes. I balled up a fist. Then I put my fist up and BAM, I punched him right in the nose. The big male fell back on his bum, I grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him close to me.

"Dont touch whats not yours"

I said firmly, I looked at Tom and he was still looking at the passed out man.

"T-thanks edd"

I smiled and said your welcome.

-----Time Skip-----

~Tom's POV~

We finally got home, Tord fell asleep in the car so Matt carried him into his room. I got out of the car and went inside, I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Robot cow was on, that was my second favorite show. Edd came in and sat next to me. I was really tired from dancing and eating. I kinda fluttered my eyelides, I laid my head on Edd's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.....

£  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  £

Sorry this chapter is kinda short, but I plan on making the next one at most 1000 words. I'll probably not get it down till later tomorrow like 9pm were I live, its 10pm right now. Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter, welp night my little pastas

~Angel the noodle