Chapter 11

David's P.O.V.

It's 11:47 pm, Liz and I have been making out all night and to be honest, it was amazing. Liz is sleeping on my chest and I rub her back as she sleeps. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

I smile down at Liz as she sleeps and I kiss the top of her head. Then I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes, acting like I'm sleeling.

A couple hours later, Liz's alarm goes off. I hit the off button on it, look down at Liz as she slowly wakes up. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Morning." I say to her as I brush some of her hair out of the way.

"Morning." She says as she sits up on the bed. I also sit up and pull Liz to me. She gasps as I pull her to me and I smile at her. She smiles back and kisses me. I kiss her back as Liz sits on top of me and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

She tilts her head back and does a soft moan. I look over at the time and it's 7:25. I stop kissing Liz's neck and she gives me a confused look.

"We gotta get ready for school." I tell Liz and she mouths, right. She then gets off of me and goes to the bathroom.

Liz's P.O.V.

I get off of David and I make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and do my morning routine. I brush my hair, brush my teeth then I make my out of the bathroom to my closet.

I look over at David and see that he's laying on my bed with his arms crossed behind his head. I smile at him and he smiles back.

I open my closet door and find an outfit. A blue blouse and black leggings. I also pull out my black vans and put them on.

As I walk out of the closet, I see David standing at the door of my room, waiting for me. And he also has both of our backpacks on each shoulder. I walk over to him and he hands me my backpack and we start heading out of the house, making our way to school.

As we walk, David has his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. I raise my hand up to his and hold onto it.

We reach the school and we both make our way to my locker. Making our way to my locker, we both see my friend Rachel. She looks over at us and is kind of shocked.

She starts making her way to us and the first thing she says is, "You two are together!?!"

David and I look at each other, then I look back at her and say, "Yes."

Rachel begins to relax and asks me, "When were you gonna tell me?"

"I was gonna tell soon but we just barely got together." I tell her.

"Okay, if anything like this happens again, I need to know first" She says as she grabs my shoulders, making David let of me.

"Okay, okay. Promise" I tell her as I raise both my hands in the air. She finally lets go of me and says, "Good. Now lets get to class before we're late."

I look up at David as he has a small smirk on his face. "What are you smirking for?" I ask him.

"Just the conversation that you and Rachel had." He says with a small chuckel. I roll my eyes, open my locker and pull out my stuff for first period.  "Come on." I say looking at David as I start making my way to first class. When he starts walking next to me, he puts a arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. I smile as he does that.

Once we're at our class, we both sit in the back of the class, waiting for class to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone....... I'm so sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories. I've been a busy girl lately. I'll do my best to do another update soon.

But I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment.

~aliaoxy