Chapter 9

Liz's P.O.V.

I wake up on David's chest and see that he's still sleeping. I smile and get out of the bed, pick up David's shirt off the floor and put it on. Then, I make my way down stairs to the kitchen.

I look in the fridge and decide to make break-fast for David. I pull out eggs, bacon, and some strawberries. I get to work on the strawberries by washing them, then cutting them.

Once the strawberries are cut, I set them aside and work on the bacon and eggs. Once the their in the pans, I feel some around my waist. I look up and see David.

"Morning." David says as he kisses my cheek. I smile and say, "Morning."

"Smells delicious." David says with a bit of lust in his voice.

"Well, it's almost done. How about you sit do-wn and I'll give you breakfast when it's done. Okay?" I tell David as I flip the bacon in the pan.

Then David's arms unsnake from my waist and sits down at the table. I finish making the eggs and bacon and I start fixing mine and Davids plates. I walk over to the table and place Davids plate in front of him and he starts eating once I sit down next to him.

"This is really good Liz. Thank you." Davids thanks me and I smile at him.

A few minutes pass, David and I have finished eating and I get to work on cleaning up. Once all the dishes are washed and I'm drying my hands, David's arms wrap around my waist again and David starts kissing my neck. I move my neck and give him more access.

He turns me around and smashes his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as David's toung licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and David's toung roms around my mouth. Our toungs have a little duel but David wins. He then picks me up and puts me on the counter, without breaking the kiss.

Then, all of a sudden, we both hear my phone ring. We break the kiss, I get off the counter, get my phone and see whos calling.

It's my brother, August. I answer and say, "Hey August. What going on?"

"Thought you were coming home last night. Where the hell have you been?" August asks  in an upset tone. I put my hand on my forehead and say, "I'm so sorry. After we finished studying, we got tired and fell asleep and didn't keep track of time." I tell him through the phone.

"Whatever. Just get home. Mom and dad are worried as hell." August says as he hangs up.

I let my arm drop and look over at David who is leaning against the counter with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry David. My brother just called me and wants me to get home." I tell him as I slowly make my way over to him.

"It's okay. It was my fault that you stayed the whole night." David says as he gets off the counter.

"It was also my fault David. Don't just blame yourself." I say as I stand in front of David, looking at him in the eyes. As I look at them, I see a small color change.

"You better get ready to go. I'll drive you home." David says as he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and we both go up to him room so I can get my clothes back on and grab my backpack.

Once I have everything, we go out to Davids car and start driving home.

We pull up to my house and as I unbuckle my seat belt, David pulls my face to his and smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back passionately. We break the kiss and David says something that I never heard him say, "I love you, Liz"

I stay silent for a minute and say, "I love you too, David." We both smile and I get out of the car and make my way inside my house. As I walk into the house, I hear David drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys. So sorry it took me a long time to publish another chapter. Been super busy. But I hope u guys r enjoying the story so far.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

~aliaoxy