Chapter 7

Liz's P.O.V.
The bell ring signings us that school is over. David and I stand up and get out of the class room and start walking to the student parking lot. On our way there, I text August letting him know that I'm going to a friends place after school and I'll be home later on tonight. I send him the text and we make it to Davids car. We get in the car and once David turns the car on, the song 'Ashes Of Eden' by Breaking Benjamin comes on.
It was a silent rid to his house but I didn't mind it. We both get out of the car and David leads me inside.
When we enter, I am in awe of how the house looks. My house never looks like this. "Liz?" I get out of my trans from David and I look up at him. "You okay?"
"Yea, I'm good." I say as I get lost into Davids eyes. David also gets lost in my eyes and we stay this way for a minute. Next thing I know, David pushes me up against the wall. One of his hands is resting on my waist while his other hand is on the wall next to my head.
"David." I say and David shushes me. Daivid then slowly moves closer to me and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck.

David's P.O.V.
As I kiss Liz, she wraps her arms around my neck. I break the kiss and look at Liz. She opens her eyes and I see them sparkel. That's when I know that she is mine. I smirk and kiss her again. She kisses back and I pull her closer to me. I lift her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. She gasps and smiles. I smile back and start kissing her neck. She starts to moan and leans her head back, giving me more access.
"David, we have to go study." She says. I kiss on her neck, pull away and look at her. "Okay." I say and carry Liz up stairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this story was short. I know some people were waiting for another chapter to be published and now I'm on three books at the same time. So theres gonna be a bit of a slow up date but I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
~aliaoxy