twenteasix

turns out that everything could go wrong.

"how long are they gonna be?" i ask jacob as he talks with the road side assistant on the phone. his car broke down three hours away from carson's lake house. we left two hours ago.

annie and the others have already arrived and are having the time of their lives while i'm stuck on the side of the road with jacob.

    "okay thank you so much"  jacob speaks into the phone, walking towards me. he hangs up and sits on the hood of his car next to me.

    i turn my head to face him, my eyes widening while my eyebrows raise. "well!?" i say, gesturing with my hands.

   he looks at me, confused for a moment. confused! bitch ass boy why are you conFUSED.

   "ohhhhh" he laughs. i don't see what's so funny about being stranded on the side of a road but go off jake, go the fuck off. "they won't be here till tomorrow morning" he tells me casually like it's no big damn deal.

     "tomorrow!? but i'm cold, and i'm tired" i whine, resting my head on his shoulders and then immediately lifting it back off. for a second i forgot who i was with.

     jacob looks at me, his hand reaches over to cup my cheek and it takes the air out of my lungs. what is he doing? what am i doing? we both start to lean in, him grabbing my waist, and repositioning me so i'm straddling him. oh god what IS happening. his lips start to attack my neck, i tilt my head to the side, making it easier for him. maybe i'm just so upset about johnny rejecting me that i feel the need to fill the void he left.

     "should we go....in the....car?" jacob asks in between his soft kisses that he leaves on my neck and my exposed collar bone.

i almost say yes but reality slaps me like a bitch and i quickly get off of him. i can't be doing this. he's not johnny and i can't pretend that he is.

"i'll call hayden, maybe he can pick us up".

my prayers were answered when hayden arrives within the next few hours. he looks sleepy but happy to see that we're okay.

"ready to go?" he asks, only getting halfway out of the car. i nod my head frantically, dragging my suitcase along the road. jacob however stays where he is.

"there's a motel over there" he says, nodding his head towards the building. hayden and i exchange glances. as much as i don't want to spend the next three hours in the car with jacob, i don't want to leave him here alone either.

"don't be dumb jake, get in the car" hayden sighs, resting his arm on the door. jacob refuses though.

"nah, i'll see you guys tomorrow imma go get myself laid" he growls, walking away towards the building with the neon sign.

"well then" hayden says, looking over at me.

we stifle laughs before getting into the car. he turns on the heater, my body heating up within minutes. the mama mia 2 soundtrack plays quietly through the radio. it's pretty late and we're both tired so not much conversation is happening between us.

"you better not let johnny see that" hayden says suddenly. i furrow my brows at him, see what? he notices my confusion and laughs gently, using his index finger to point at the huge purple bruise on my collar bone that jacob left behind.

"shit!" i moan, pulling the mirror down and staring at the mark closely. if johnny finds out i almost had sex with jacob, he'll never forgive me.

"hayden help me! what do i do?" i asks, slouching in my chair, my hands covering my face due to embarrassment. god i'm an idiot.

"i don't know what to tell you kid" he says, turning left. i groan loudly before remembering.

"at least i have a few days to figure out what to do, johnny isn't at the lake house anyway" i sigh happily.

hayden stays quiet until. "well...." he drags out, looking nervous. i look at him, glaring into the side of his head.

"he stayed home right? he didn't go RIGHT!" i yell, making the boy sweat.

"now mackenzie, i'm driving and you can't attack me while i'm driving because then we'd crash and burn and die so just remember that when i tell you the truth okay?" he says, pointing at me.

i take deep breaths. this is the worst day of my life.

"you see, we knew you wouldn't agree to coming if you knew john was so annie and i with the help of brynn came up with a plan to uh distract you" he rambles sheepishly.

coward.

"so, you're telling me that this" i tell pointing at my hickey, "wouldn't have happened if you guys had told me the damn truth!".

he nods his head while stuttering, "y-y-ye-yes".

       yelling and screaming at hayden won't help me right now so i drop the subject and tell him i'm going to nap. to be fair, i can't blame all of this on anyone except myself. i'm the one who let vampire jacob suck my damn neck.

   i just thank the lords that he wasn't my first kiss.

   that he wasn't my first anything.

________________________________________________________________________
i'm spamming a lot, should i stop lol

so juanny boi is at the lake house yeet

next chapter gone be wild kids