Chapter 3: The Dance

A/n: Pretend the photo of the dress is what Malu is wearing to the dance with spandex shorts underneath.

The pack are all going to the 'Save The Beach Dance'. They just got there and Stiles is looking for his cousin and spots a blonde boy going up to stage where the band is.
(Pretend that Malu is the girl with the red short hair and pink shirt and short here in her place)
(Play video up top)
The pack just sit and watch the dance happen amazed by how it turned to a flash mod kinda.
When the people got done singing the pack saw a gorgeous girl coming towards Stiles and were confused to how an awkward spazz like Stiles knew someone beautiful like the black haired looking Hispanic girl coming to Stiles.
Malu: Hi stiles I'm so glad you could make ( hugs stiles ) and these must be your friends since you don't know me my names Malu it's so nice to meet you guys.
Mack:(whispers) Malu remember we have to do the thing for the thing.
Malu: Right sorry guys I gotta go do something very important I'll be back I promise.
Malu runs to the beach with Brady and Mack ahead.
Brady: Ok I have an idea that can work to send them back to the movie where then came but we are gonna need to surf them out on papas special board and hopefully it'll spend them back.
Mack: Are you sure it'll work ?
Brady:Yes I'm sure but it has to be tomorrow night.
Malu: I say let's give it a chance it could work come on Mack give it a chance.
Mack: oh alright I'll give it a chance.