oh really!

50 episodes!!phew....i hope u all enjoyed the journey and will also do in the coming episodes.....
Zain pinned her to the slab....
Zain- problem kya hai tumhari...huh...kyu har baar mere khaane se apna gussa nikalti ho?
Adi- actually...u r right...problems meri bohot saari hai....bata nahi sakti....baat rahi khanne ki toh ek baar kitchen me khade ho kar khana banalo....
Zain- ittni...hi problem hai...toh chod do mujhe....jao kisi aur me khoobiyan dhoondh lo..
He went to the dinning table and she went to the washroom.....
Cried a lot.....
After 15min she came from the washroom....she took her pillow and blanket..and went to the living room
She lied on the couch....
Zain went to her....
Zain- aditi....yaha koi drama create karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...chalo..yaha se ....andar chalo...
Adi- zain...u know what ...maine galat socha tha tere baare me....i was wrong.....(she said looking up with her red teary eyes...)
Zain- kya matlab hai tumhara?
Adi- maine yeh socha tha ki u r the perfect person for me ....esi bohot se cheeze hai jo maine tumhare lie change ki jo ki tumhe bhi nahi pata...
Zain- huh?
Adi-....i can't sleep in ac.....i am a very sensitive person....if someone grabs my hand tightly ...it gets a patch....many more things that u don't even know about me....
Zain- tum jhooth bol rahi ho ...haina?
Adi- I'm serious!!
Zain- adi...i think we need to take rest and talk later ....
Adi- i too think so ....but I'll rest at my home!....
With that she went out of the door...and went to her home....
Zain was feeling really guilty of what he did....he was crying...literaly crying....
On the other side...she was also crying....
In the morning.....
He woke up with a hope to see his bright face...but realised...what happened yesterday....
He came outside the room with a questioning face....
He saw adi in the kitchen and got really happy.....
He immediately hugged her very tightly....and  whispered sorry in her ears...
Adi- zain...door raho mujhse!(pushing him away)
He grabbed her more tightly.....
Zain- nahi...chodunga...mai bhi tumhara...pati hu mera bhi kuch hakk banta hai...
Adi- i said leave me....
Zain- i will not....tum chaho toh u can hit me...then i will leave u..
She kept quite....
Zain- kya hua...maro na...
Adi- i can't....
Zain- why?
Adi- cauz i love u....u don't care what i feel after ur hurtful words....but i know how it feels and i can't see u feeling like that....(a tear dripped from her eyes)
Zain- that is what i love about u!!
He hugged her sweetly....
Zain- I'm sorry!(holding his ears)
Adi- its ok🙂
Zain- and u don't have to change urself for me...
Adi- i can  do anything for u....yeh toh bohot choti cheez hai...
Zain- accha....
Adi- haan...
Zain- pakka!
Adi- nahi...I'm getting ur intentions....
Zain- well..very smart then...give me what i want....
Adi- itni aasani se nahi..u have to do one thing for me...then i will fulfill ur request....
Zain- kya karna hai.? Kahi tum mujhse vo toh nahi chahti...
Adi- cheee....shut up subah subah esa dimaag.....kuch or hai...
She pushed him out of the kitchen slightly...
Adi- jao jakar jaldi fresh ho...bhabhi is waiting for u to tie rakhi...jao!!
Thankue for ur love and support people!!!.
Love love❤❤