The Wolf Pack//0// .♦.A New Town.♦.

◼◻◼◻
Hello Just wanted to say, Tank You For Reading My book.
Means alot to me, So without firther to do heres the first chapter
◼◻◼◻

~•~•~•~•~Abigail~•~•~•~•~

.
When I was five I killed the neigbor's dog. By using toilet spray, back then animals where the worst thing possible for me. Now that I've grown up they have become part of my life..

Thats why leaveing 'Cinomen' behind is brakeing my hart. She was usaully the only thing I had left. Cuase' My father left when I was 9. My mother deid a few weeks ago becuase of brain cancer, and now my brother is going away for college. So that means I get to move in with my grandmother. It seems wierd that I dont just move in with my father, well thats becuase nobody can track him down.

My grandmother live's in the woods close to a little old town. But the good news is that I would be able to see my best's friend Mickheala, we where old family friends but since my father we havent talked much.

"Abigail, You ready!" my neibor calls from downstairs.

"Coming!" I grab my black suitcase and head downstairs. We dont have a big house. Its only a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house and down stairs a kitchen and living room. All the houses around here look the same with brown colourd walls and black rouf's white fence and lastly a perfectly green grass.

"Ready? Whats wrong?" Mrs Maxwell asks when she noticed my disapointed expressoin.

"I dont want to leave Cinomen behind" I say poiting towards my brown doberman who's paitently waiting for me by the door her bright blue eyes following my every move, I dont know what bothered me about that dog when I was 5.

"Dont worry ill take good care of her, maby your Gran will let you get a new dog?" she says as I reach the door.

"Yeah but no dog will ever be the same." I bend down and hug my dog and give her a kiss on her head. And take slow steps towards the door.

"So where doese she live?" I lock the door behind me. Walking towards the car,

"Um.. About a 2 our drive. She lives deep in the woods" I say climbing into the car.

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

Book's
Pens
Pencils
Music
Wytress Intervuiw
Soccer Tryouts
New Puppy

I walk out of the little shop with everything Ill need for school but only the Big Things are on my list
T

he others not so much I figured if Im already on the road why not get school, house and other stuff on the way that way I wont bother my Gran. We're in the town Just need to go to the woods. Witch is about a 15min drive from here, I hop in the car throwing my packet in the back.

"Have everything?" Ms Maxwell asks.

"Yup." I say popping the 'P'

I let out a sigh, This is my new town.

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪

Everybody note:
This chaptet is short and
Needs to be edited but otherwise its okay.

Thanks for reading
Dont forget to
♥Vote
♦Coment♦
&
★Follow★

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫