The potion (part 1)

Sting was walking around the market looking for the things he needed to complete the mission.

Sting's POV

"So I got the client everything besides the... love potion?" I stopped. Where the hell do they even sell love potions??. I thought to myself for a bit as I started to walk around, looking for a potion shop or something. I stopped at a small store that had small bottles of glowling liquids. Are these potions? I walked into the store and was greeted by a short lady.

"Um do to you sell potions? Love potion to be exact." The lady thought for a moment then ducked behind the counter. Then placed a green bottle on the counter. "Here you go sir, will that be all?" The woman smiled and waited for Sting's reply. "Um..." Sting thought for a moment as a very interesting idea came into his mind. Should I get a extra one to use on rogue? It would be fun to she how he would act. "I'll get 2 of those actually"

"Ok!" The woman grab another bottle with a green liquid and put them in a bag.

A few hours later

Rogue's POV

I was sitting on the couch reading a book, while I was waiting for sting. "When is he coming?" I yawn, maybe I should just go to bed... yeah I'll just see him in the morning. I got up and put the book down, and just as I went to go to my room I heard the door open.

"You going to bed already?"

I look back to see sting standing in front of the door with a smirk on his face. "Heh, yeah"

Sting's POV

As rogue went off to bed I looked for a place to hind the potion. I opened one of the drawers that were basically Impossible to open. "That should do it!" I turned and went over to the room.

I tried to enter the room quietly so I wouldn't wake up rogue. I've gotta be super quiet...rogue is probably asleep so I don't wanna wake him up. I slide into the bed and looked at rogue, he was quietly snoring and had this peaceful expression. I chuckled and kissed his forehead, "night rogue".

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating since....FOREVER. school is a pain in the @$$ i will try to post more often now