Ch. 6

A/n: BTW this is how Han Liang looks like.

⚠ WARNING ⚠ SOME SMUT SCENES IF YOU SCROLL DOWN ⚠

After the encounter between Han Liang and Lian Wei, the former kept bugging her everyday without a fail. He will send bouquets of flowers to her house, job and sometimes he will go directly to her to deliver them, in every bouquet of flowers there will be a letter saying how she captured his heart at first sight and how she is rhe most beautiful woman in the world and how he wants to marry he and he started to annoy her, she would just want to punch his face and say that he is moving too fast and sometimes wondering if something is wrong with him.

Like that passes 3 weeks with Lian Wei refusing every gift from Han Liang except when he is offering dinner, well she can't refuse when he is giving her the puppy look. Anyway, on a particular hot day, when Lian Wei was taking a stroll in the garden to take some fresh air and to relax her mind with the gorgeous scenery, wondering why Han Liang didn't come for the past two days, feeling a little empty, when she arrives to the her original spot, she sees Han Liang facing her with his back curled up on the chair crying silently, once she sees that her thoughts become of that of a possessive person seeing her lover crying and thought ' why is he crying?! only I'm allowed to make him cry!' she then moves closer to him and taps on his shoulder to turn around to face her. When he turns around Lian Wei became love struck at the cute little puppy (even if he was not little, ~(‾▿‾)~) in front of her.

Once Han Liang sees Lian Wei he is shocked and embarrassed so his face flushed up and becomes red, unknowingly to him Lian Wei was restraining the will to go and kiss him until she remains without breath but the reason why he is crying is more important so she she puts the urge to kiss him aside and goes to question him as she lift the opposite chair and placed it next to him while patting his back to calm him down, but after he calms a bit he starts crying again and she becomes flustered so she hugs him and again patting his back to comfort him so he can speak.

A few minutes later he stops crying and begins talking while grabbing her shirt and looks at her level, eye to eye.

"Lian Wei do you *hic* hate me, do you not like me, is it because of my appearance or is it because I did something wrong 5my way of courting you or what!"

He says while glaring at her hard, but to her he seems like a child that didn't received the toy he wanted causing her to smile,captivating the crying Han Liang in her embrace.

" Of course I don't hate you is just because you're moving too fast so I still need time to think, but I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, remember that it is your fault for arousing me"

As she says that her restrain broke and she kisses him while moving her hands to his face to steady him, Han Liang still confused  feels something soft on his lips so he become clear headed and try to push her away because he is surprised, keyword: try, when he tries to push her away he realizes that she is stronger than him and became embarrassed as his face heat up more.

Lian Wei frowned when she senses the resistance and freed one of her hand to travel down on his body until she find the little buds, she then puts her hand under his shirt and pinched the pink (or red?) buds, causing Han Liang to gasp a little from the pain but Lian Wei takes the chance to put her tongue in his mouth tasting the sweetness from it entangling her tongue with his but he seems to be new at this kind of thing because his skills are a bit sloppy so she decides to take the lead, she then begins tasting every part of his mouth not letting even a little part escaping her tongue thus earning her a few moans from Han Liang,even if she wanted to continue the little puppy seemed to remain without air so she reluctantly ends the kiss to see his reaction 'cause she still has a bit of a reason in her, but when she sees his face like that with saliva rolling down from the corners of lips, the flushed face, the dazed eyes and the swollen red lips because of the kiss, she wanted to make him cry more, to see him obey her ( sexual) commands and to Call her master.

Shocked by these thoughts of her she stops for a minute then question him if he still wants to continue, when he heard that he nodded his head as his eyes became clouded with lust, she chuckled at the reaction but still decided to hold a little back and goes back to give attention to the little buds, one enters her and she began licking and sucking it causing Han Liang to moan and the other were kneaded and rubbed until it turned red and then changed, the other free hand were traveling down his body and found a big bump in the pants and started rubbing it thus causing a beet red  Han Liang to say that it isn't necessary to touch and to leave it
alone but Lian Wei didn't stop and even unzipped the pants and was surprised to see that he didn't have underwear on.

"What's this Han Liang, how come you don't have underwear on?"

Lian Wei says that while playing with the meat rod causing Han Liang to flinch but then wanting more.

"I-it's because e-every time I come here... I get hard so I don't bother to wear underwear as I Wil get it off anyway"

While speaking he gets more red especially the last sentence when he says it in a whisper but Lian Wei still manages to hear it and giggles at how cute he is, the man who came everyday to court her because of his love for her, the man who always wore a suit to show how charismatic he is, well today was an exception because he came in casual clothes, turning so cute with just a little rubbing here and there I wonder how will he be when we actually doing it thought Lian Wei as she smirks at him. Then she thought for a little while looking at the meat rod that I waiting to be in her mouth ((〃・ω・〃)I can't believe I'm writing this 😚☺️☺️) she says.

"If you beg me I will give you release, so what do you say? (。◝‿◜。) (her expression when she says that) hmm...)

Immediately after hearing this Han Liang gets more embarrassed and now his whole face is red and he struggles to get a word out but he still manages but he says it very quiet so Lian Wei decides to tease him.

"What did you say I didn't hear you"

Han Lian get even more embarrassed as time passes and with a deep breath he says more loud the same sentence.

"P-please h-help me release wi-with your mouth ( /)u(\ ) ( his reaction when he say that)"

Liang Wei seems satisfied with him as he takes the gigantic pulsating rod in her mouth and gives a fantastic blowjob as Han Liang grabs her hair transforming the blowjob into deep throating and come while moaning loudly and saying

" I-i.... Cuminnng... Haaah.. Aaa don't swal-"

Lian Wei observes Han Liang as he speak and without letting him finish she swallowed it thinking that is not that amazing as other people says, it is a bit bitter but thinking from where it was coming from she extended her tongue wanting more so she began to think that she will milk him out of him and like that after he cums for 3-4 times she stops and starts French kissing him to let him taste his cum.

After all that happen and done Lian Wei has leaved saying goodbye and giving him her phone number, she then says goodbye to a dazed Han Liang but she doesn't forget to give a peck on the cheek.

**************----------****************
A/N : okay, sorry for not posting for so many time but I hope that you guys will like this chapter even though is just about the two of them.

I thought because I don't have any ideas for a normal novel then why don't I let my perverted mind take over this novel so here is the result.

And I want to say sorry if some things don't make sense or for the grammar.

I will try to write and upload often but don't expect 😅😅😂

Here are some photos:

This is how the chairs and table looked like