Chapter 1: Something's Fishy

*Buzz! Buzz!*

Ugh. Stupid alarm clock. I was dreaming of Logan Lerman for God's sake. I LOVE THAT GUY SO FREAKING MUCH. He's like asdfghjkl PERFECT. 

    "WAKE UP LAZYBUTT!" My sister, Stephanie, said. She's perfect, if I might say. She's 16 years old with dark brown hair with natural blonde highlights. She's 5'8 tall, not too skinny and not too chubby. She has blue eyes like the ocean. Of course, the school hearthrob. Like I said, P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

    "Yeah, yeah. I'm up, now shoo!" I said. Let me introduce myself. I'm Hermione Mei Nichols. I'm 14 years old, born on August 6, 1997, has light brown hair with natural red highlights. Natural? Red? Highlights? We don't know really. I have yellow golden brown eyes. Weird right? But they say I look stunning. I'm 5'7 tall. They say I havea body figure of a "model". Psh, suck-ups. I'm half-French and half-Australian. I love the colors blue and black. I live in Edmond, Oklahoma but I really live in Gold Coast, Australia. We just moved here 6 years ago. I was 8 years old that time. I go to Princeway Academy. I'm in 9th grade. I play the guitar, drums, bass, flute and especially the piano. Oh and I eat everything with Nutella. When I say 'everything', I mean EVERYTHING. Feed me with Nutella and we'll be best friends. Literally.

    I got up, grabbed my towel and took quick shower. It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do. I changed to white shorts, a loose The Beatles shirt and my favorite pair of black low-cut slim Converse. My hair was in a dutch braid. I went downstairs and put Poptarts, S'mores flavor in the toaster. While waiting for my dear Poptarts, Boomer, my brother, fell down the stairs. Again.

    "Bud's yellow car?" I said, smirking at my brother with my arms crossed across my chest. 

    "Shut up." He said as he tried to get up.

    He always fall down the stairs because of Bud's little cars. Bud is the youngest of us by the way. His real name is Gunther but we just call him Bud.

    Boomer is 18 years old, has dirty blonde hair, 6'3, muscular, has green eyes and is also the school hearthrob.

    Bud or Gunther is 8 years old, bleach blonde hair, black eyes, he's also the hearthrob in his year. For an 8 year old, he is quite flirty.

    Did I mention we all go to the same school? No? Well we do. So basically, all of us siblings are the school hearthrobs. You might think it's cool, but no. It's kinda disturbing. You're like a celebrity and they're the paparazzi. They always follow you around in school. Trust me. I almost punched a guy in my grade who was like OVERLY OBSESSED with me. Well, he got kicked out though. Too bad.

    "So there's my yellow car!" Bud said as he ran down the stairs. He picked it up and he was smiling at it until he noticed that Boomer was there. Boomer was looking at Bud like he's gonna turn Bud's head to juice. Bud's eyes went wide then ran to his room screaming like a girl. He ran past Stephanie who was laughing with us. Then mom came out of his looking at us like what-did-you-do-this-time-tell-me-or-you're-grounded look. 

    "We were uh-uhm..." We started. But before we could we finish reasoning, the toaster ding-ed. I immediately ran to the toaster and took my Poptarts and put in on a small plate and start eating.

    "You got away this time Mei!" Mom shouted from the living room. I quietly laughed in the kitchen. 

     After I ate my Poptarts, I sat on the couch and thought of something to do. It was the start of summer. I texted my bestfriend, Louise.

Mei: Bbgurl!

Louise: Heyya girl!

Mei: I'm bored :c WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AND LEFT ME WITH NOTHING TO DO?!?!

Louise: Well you know how awesome I am. jk. I'm sorry!! :(

Mei: I need you right now!!! :c :c :C

Louise: I can't, hun. Mom wants to go  to my grandparents house today. We'll be back tonight.

Mei: UGH. Well, have fun anyways. Toodles! xo ~

Louise: Really sorry bbgurl! :( I will! You too! mwahugz ~

    I put my Blackberry down and put my hands on my face. What am I going to do in this world?! *ding!* I got it! The treehouse...

    I ran to my mom's office, she's a fashion designer by the way. 

    "MOM! Can I go to my secret place?" I asked. None of my family knows about my secret place. Only Louise. I trust her of course. She never goes there anyways.

    "Sure! Got your phone with you?" She said as she stopped sketching and turned to look at me. Mom has light brown hair with black highlights. She also has brown eyes. Just brown though. She in her mid-thirties by the way. She was a teen when she got Boomer. We sometimes would joke around and say "Hey mom! Why aren't you here on MTV's Teen Moms?! YOU SHOULD BE HERE!". She doesn't take that personally. The guy she did "it" with was our father. Well, of course, a guy being a jerk when married, he left us for some other chick he met at his office 4 years ago. He came running back to us a year later 'cause the chick just used him for money and now he's broke. Well, we disagreed to take him back. He made a foolish decision of leaving us for that chick. He kept coming back to our house, so called the police and pulled a restraint order. He was shocked. We didn't care. What he did was unforgivable.

    "Yeppers!" I said. She nodded then I went to my bedroom. Oh yeah. My bedroom has 3 floors. Cool right? The first floor is where I usually sleep. It's walls are pink and a zebra carpet. I have a 52 inch LED TV right infront of my water bed. My sheets were blue and black. I have a walk-in closet with thousands of clothes. Half of it are designer clothes with my mom being a fashion designer, she's close with some designers. The second floor is like my creativity room. I have a mattress on the floor and there's a wall with the Eiffel Tower on it. Pictures of my friends and family are all over the walls. The top floor is my favorite part of my room. It's like a space saving room. On the corner of the roof there's like a bed on top of a cabinet. A round bed. And inside that space where the bed is, there's blue fairy lights and the word DREAM cut out from magazines pasted on the wall. Below it was my Mac computer and a mini closet and fridge. I had pictures of different stuff pasted on the walls too. Fairy lights were everywhere. If you know Tumblr, you'll pretty much get it. Oh! There's a lot of bean bags here too! Well back to the story. I grabbed a shoulder bag, I put in my Mac, notebook and pen, sketch pad, pencil and eraser, SLR camera, shades, jean shorts, white v-neck tee, and a cardigan. You may never know when you'll need it. 

    "I'M GOING! BYE!" I shouted as I went down the stairs. I heard mom say okay so I went out the door. But before going out, I said hi to our butler, Chuck. You can say we're rich. 

    The treehouse is just a few blocks away. When I reached the treehouse, it felt warm. Like someone else was here. I touched the bed, it was warm too. The person just left, obviously. Then I noticed something in one of the drawers, there were like stuff there that wasn't mine. Something's fishy here. I took a step forward and slowly opened the drawer. It was a boy's stuff! There was this notebook that seemed interesting. I picked it up and slowly looked at the first page. There was something written on it. It said:

    "Property of GMC. If found, please return to where you found it. Thank you."

    Who is this GMC guy? I'll know tomorrow. He'll probably come back remembering he left his stuff here. I dunno why but when I thought of what he looks like, my tummy is all weird. Oh forget it Mei. Just make yourself happy and busy throughout the day. Don't think of that GMC boy first. But I wonder.......what if....