chapter3-yes

*one week later*

       I have been ignoring harry for one week . Though we both doesn't have any class together,i use to see him many times in the hallway with his group of popular friends and would change my path so that he won't see me.

         Yeah,i know.i was very excited when he ask me to complete the bucket list together , Still , i don't know what shall i do.

       It was lunch break when me and lisa where having lunch in the cafeteria . I saw harry entering in the cafeteria, his eyes roam all over cafeteria scanning each table to find someone. When his eyes meet mine he started walking towards our direction.As he was walking towards me all eye in the cafeteria where frozen on him. He reach on our table and took a seat next to me.

    Whispers where heard from every corner of the cafeteria.Me and lisa where not the popular students of the school neither we where nerd.We belong to the average type of student.
if compare to the world or our society we where like the middle class people.while harry was the popular one. He was caption of the football team and the most handome , smart , charming ,popular boy of the school .every girl in our school have a crush on him an so do I,including lisa.
When i saw lisa she was frozon on her seat with widen eyes and her jaw drop.

"hey"he said.

"uhm.....hiii"i replied.

"long time no seen"he told me.

"yeah"

"so....what have you decided?"

"about what?"i did know what he was asking me but i don't wanna look eager so i pretend as if i don't remember.

"about the bucket list"

******
"what was that?!"

"when did you started talking with "Ms charms"?"lisa ask.

you are right she calls harry "Ms charms" not when he is around though but it something only i and lisa share.

"Stop freaking out!!"i said"its not a big deal"

"Okk.!first of all tell me why he came to our table and secondly what was that yes about?"she said breathing heavily.

"Its a long story"

"I am listening"she said.

I told lisa every single detail from how we bump in each other till he wanting  to complete the bucket list with me.

"Omyyfuckingggoddd"
"Areyouuserious"

"Yes,that was my exect reaction when he ask me ,only in my mind though and now i told him yes"i told lisa.

"You are so damn lucky girl,now every fucking girl will be so jealous of you, now you better watch it girl"she told me.

Lisa doesn't swear often but when she is anger or jealous so swears alot.

"I know , right?!"

"Okay! Now whats next?"

"I don't know."

(Hey guys hope you like the chapter. And please comment.thank you)