The Batfamily

Jason POV
I shot up from my bed drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, I've had these night terrors ever since I was brought back from the dead, memories of that unfaithful night when I was killed, broken mentally and physically. I snapped my head towards the door that was now creaking open to reveal Alfred, "Master Todd is everything alright?" He asked in his usual butler way but with a hint of a fatherly tone. I've always loved Alfred as a father because he was always there when Bruce wasn't, "yeah I'm fine it was just another night terror" I explained looking down "oh dear, well everyone is downstairs so when your ready to leave the bed, come down and I'll fix you up something nice" he told me with a soft smile "thanks Alfred but an apple will just do me" I said returning the smile, out of everyone in the batfamily he is the one I never stopped caring about. He gave me a nod and left me with my thoughts. I should get up, and with that I pushed myself out of bed and went to my closet and put on my usual leather jacket that I wear as the red hood, a black t-shirt, and black jeans with black converse boots. While sliding on my shirt I observed every scar that sick bastard inflicted onto me. Not wanting to think more about it, I shook my head and continued to get dressed and prepared myself to see the family again. I walked down the stairs to see Bruce reading the newspaper, Tim and Damian showing off their own sets of skills to each other, but I was faced with dickface (Dick Grayson) "look who's finally up, it's Jason Toddler." He smirked at me knowing I hate to be called that "watch it Grayson, before I shove those sticks right up your a..." "Jason!" Bruce cut off my threat with a deep growl. I looked in his direction with an eye roll and walked to the kitchen for my apple and a drink, "wow that was quite a scene" I heard the familiar female voice that always teases me "whatever, you don't have to deal with that cocky attitude Barbara" I shot back "yea I do, everytime we end up in his bedroom" she sent me a seductive smirk. I just gave her a face of disgust "if I hear one more thing about yours and Grayson's sex life I'm honestly gonna puke my guts up" I exclaimed sounding disgusted when in reality I felt heartbroken. Ever since my first days as robin all the way to my ruthless days as the red hood I've always loved Barbara, there was just something about her that I felt..attracted to. "Eww your so gross Jay" she laughed out, I just gave her a smirk and sighed "yea I know" I admitted. She laughed even more that even I started to produce slight chuckles, soon we were both laughing together and it felt nice.

Bruce POV
Ever since Jason returned I've always felt the urge to tell him that I'm sorry that I didn't save him, sorry that I forgot about him and sorry that I've treated him like crap, but I've always been cut off or hadn't had the chance to talk to him in person and when I do he acts sarcastic and arrogant which makes it 10x harder to say sorry sincerely, I just hope he doesn't hate me, because through all the criminal acts he's committed and all the promises he's broken...

He's always been and will be a son to me.