Chapter 5

BRIANNAS POV

I woke up to my brother older Jason screaming and banging pots together.. Typical fucking asshole.

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SLEEP?!" I yelled down the stairs.

"No!" He replied.

Ugh.. It's 5:30 am and Monday.. Great.

I guess I can curl my hair today now that I have an hour and a half to get ready.

I curled my hair then threw on my sweats and a hoodie.. I still had a half hour left so I did what I always do in my free time...

I searched my room but I couldn't find that silver piece of pleasure anywhere... I went to the bathroom and found it on the ledge of the bathtub, remembering that's where I used it last.

I sat down, and automatically the tears started falling.. I pulled up my sleeve, and ran the blade across a few times..

"Worthless" was starting to fade, so I decided it was time for a new word.

I scraped onto my arm...

N O B O D Y L I K E S Y O U

It took up the length of my forearm but it was on the bottom.

Blood was everywhere and I only had five minutes left.

"Shit," I muttered.

I grabbed a few brown towels and wiped everything up, then I threw them in the laundry pile knowing the blood wouldn't show.

I stashed my razor back into the drawer of my desk in my room, grabbed my backpack and got into my brothers car...

Here comes another day in hell.