Chapter 2

KATELYNS POV

Do I miss Brianna? Yeah I guess. But is my life coming to an end? Actually not really, it seems to be better. I have a new boyfriend, not the old one that was a complete douche. His name is Carter Daniels. He's about 2 inches taller than me, brown hair, and pools of blue orbs that are so amazing.

Anyways, back to Brianna. Her life seems to be going downhill ever since her parents got divorced.

She broke up with her boyfriend.

Lost her best friend.

And not to be mean, and I'm only saying this because she's probably upset too, but she's gained a lot of weight.

I kinda feel bad. I was always her motivation for everything. Eating healthier, exercising more, making the right decision, anything. But that's

all gone now.

BRIANNAS POV

I just saw Katelyn in the hallway.

Just.

Like.

Every.

Single.

Other.

Day.

Her life is so much easier now.. From what I can see. I mean look at her, she's gorgeous obviously. And it looks like she's losing weight, a lot of it. She's got a boyfriend, I know because Sarah (my ex, Ashton's, cousin) told me, and I see them everyday holding hands and hugging. Man, why couldn't me and Ashton have something like that? Katelyn looks so happy, as if I never really did matter. Or as if I was one less problem for her. I can feel a lump in my throat forming, so I just went to the nurse to get a note to go home. I'm so glad it's Friday.