lvii. | instagram & real life

Start from the beginning

"i did say that i would come and get you didn't i, princess?" arisa remained silent, her eyes stuck on the wall. "look at me when i'm talking to you," connor turned her head forcefully, keeping his grip on her neck. arisa swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat, too scared to say anything.

don't you fucking cry.

"i heard you found a prince charming, where is he now?" arisa blinked the tears that were forming from the corner of her eyes, gritting her teeth. "i guess he isn't coming to save you," connor whispered, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"stop," she finally whispered. "so she speaks," connor smirked- something that used to drive arisa crazy. "i think we have some unfinished business don't we, arisa?" at this moment, tears were rushing down her cheeks and she couldn't do anything to stop them.

"don't do this, please. i'll do anything." connor raised his other hand, making arisa flinch. she thought he was gonna hit her, she really did but he wiped her tears away. "i don't want anything else, princess."

"get your fucking hands away from me." connor stared at her, moving his hand once again. arisa's cheek felt like they were burning. they throbbed and they hurt. "what was that again? i'm afraid i didn't catch it." arisa remained silent.

"i thought so," he whispered in a tone that was disgustingly affectionate. connor trailed his fingers down her cheek, pulling down on her lip, down her neck, and finally stopping on her chest.

"stop. please stop." but did he listen? of course he didn't. "you are so beautiful." those four words used to make her feel so giddy and fill her body with butterflies but this time, they made her feel disgusting. she didn't want to be beautiful, if this was the price she had to pay.

tears blurred her eyes as connor started kissing, nipping, sucking on her neck, trailing it all the way down to the top of her chest. "stop, stop. please, i don't want to." by now, she was screaming and thrashing all over the place but connor seemed to pay no mind.

arisa raised her free hand, moving to punch connor but he was quick and managed to catch it in his hand. he turned his head to look at her, a crazed look in his eyes. "did you really think that you could hit me?" arisa stayed silent, but screamed in pain once his fist hit her jaw.

"i'm sorry, did i hurt you?" his tone was so sweet, anyone could tell that it was fake. "let me make it up to you," he told her, pressing a kiss to the bruise that was forming. tears were traveling down her cheeks like a river that wouldn't stop flowing.

oh god, oh god, oh god.

through her blurry eyesight, she managed to make out connor hovering over her, moving to take off the bottoms she wore.

she screamed. she screamed and screamed, wishing that her lungs would give out or someone would come and take her away. but no one does.

arisa clenched her eyes shut, trying to block it all out, pretend that it wasn't real and that it wasn't happening.

she felt pain in her lower region, and she continued to scream. she continued to thrash, stopping once she realized that all it did was make it worse.

"open your eyes, arisa. come on princess, open your eyes."

another scream left her lips as she felt as if she was being torn in half and was suffocating. she couldn't breathe and her mind was in complete insanity.