vi. | instagram & real life

[ note : there is a little time skip between the previous chapter and this one :) ]

aris was too busy singing her heart out and dancing until she was breathless to notice a very amused tom in the living room of her rented studio apartment. she lets out a startled yelp as redness creeps up on her cheeks.

"how long have you been standing there?"

tom shrugs, a laugh threatening to fall from his lips. "not sure, but great dance moves. did you memorize all the steps to every high school musical song?" aris playfully scoffed. "i think the real question here is, who hasn't?"

the two laughed, tom shaking his head. "but back to what i came here for. are you ready to get lost in the city with yours truly?" arisa raised an eyebrow. "sounds fun, let's do it."

due to their filming and training schedules, the cast members never really had time to relax and explore. but today, they're finally having a free day.

and true to their words, the pair actually did get lost but both looked like they had no care in the world, with identical grins on their faces.

the sky was starting to dim but as it did, colorful lights lit up the streets. arisa's grin widened- if that was even possible, as she grabbed tom's hand, dragging him along as she whizzed past crowds and several stores.

tom furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked around. they had stopped in the main street where there were more lights, more people, more life. his gaze landed on the brunette in front of him who had a smile on her face. it was as if she was taking it all in.

noticing his eyes on her, she quickly snapped out of her trance. "i'm sorry, it's just that cities at night never fail to amaze me. the streets can be chaotic but at the same time it's peaceful. like you can fit in. the lights, the people roaming around. it just looks so alive, you can't help but feel the positive energy, too." arisa shakes her head, a soft yet melodious laugh escaping her lips. "i'm probably not even making sense right now."

tom understood her. though, he wasn't sure if the happiness he felt was because of the place itself or if it was because of the girl he was experiencing it all with. or maybe it was both.

after that, the pair resumed walking around the city, sharing a few laughs here and there.

arisa didn't remember the last time she was that happy, carefree. it was just her and tom, they were friends. but that didn't stop their hearts from beating a little too fast, their stomachs fill with butterflies, and their heads caught in a daze.

 but that didn't stop their hearts from beating a little too fast, their stomachs fill with butterflies, and their heads caught in a daze

@tomholland2013
she thought the lights were pretty but i thought she was prettier
tagged : damnaris
104,578 likes
15,082 comments

username: holy shit tom

hazosterfield: i swear you left wearing that exact jacket

username: oh my god, are they matching??

damnaris: hazosterfield username actually, tom decided to be the cliche gentleman and gave me his jacket

username: SKMEONE GET ME A TOM

username: ^ i think we all want a tom

username: so are y'all dating yet?

—♚—