xvi. | instagram & real life

@damnarisand i got that red lip, classic thing that you like📸 gwenmiller132,829 likes12,748 comments

@damnaris
and i got that red lip, classic thing that you like
📸 gwenmiller
132,829 likes
12,748 comments

elizabetholsen: who you lookin' at girly 👀

scarlettjohansson: dressing up for a possible date night with tom?

gwenmiller: elizabetholsen now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure tom was in the same room as we were when this photo was taken 🤔

username: at this rate; tarisa will be confirmed once tom learns how to stop spoiling things, i swear  -.-

damnaris: and tom was standing next to the buffet table, neXT gwenmiller elizabetholsen

tomholland2013: you look gorgeous as always ♡

tomholland2013: okay i'm not that bad at keeping secrets username

damnaris: tomholland2013 thank you ♡

username: my parents being sweet

anthonymackie: tom trying to be slick

||

"so what's the deal with you and holland?" arisa placed her phone on her lap, shrugging. "no clue. i don't even know if he likes me back or not." gwen stared at her for a moment. "you've got to be blind to not be able to see how whipped the boy is for you! hell, even the blind can probably sense it."

"he sees me as a friend, gwen. but it's alright, you know? being just a friend is better than confessing and letting things be awkward between us."

gwen felt bad for her friend. she knew that tom liked arisa back, gwen even helped him plan an upcoming date but she can't exactly tell her that. gwen wanted tom to do it himself, to make it more special- and to see tom finally grow a pair.

"you should really open your eyes, arisa. tom could probably dance in front of you with a billboard behind him saying 'i like you' and you probably won't even notice," gwen scoffed. arisa gasped in response. "i'm not that oblivious to everything, you know."

gwen rolled her eyes at her best friend. "you don't know what's going on around you at least half the time!"

"okay, that is not true!" gwen raised an eyebrow at arisa's statement. "you didn't even notice tom come in the café." arisa gasped, scrambling to hide under their table, hitting her head in the process.

what she didn't expect, however, was the sound of gwen's laughter. arisa slowly climbed out of her hiding spot, shooting a glare at her friend. "i hope you know how much i fucking hate you," she muttered.

"oh trust me, i do, considering that you've said it at least a few times," gwen replied, collecting herself once again. "damn, tom already has that much of an effect on you? you're whipped more than i thought."

the glare on arisa's face didn't falter. "it's not funny, guinevere." gwen put on her straight face. "you're right, it's not," a wide smile suddenly appeared on her face. "it's absolutely hilarious."

—♚—