Chapter 23

Nicole's POV

It was Friday now, and Louis had been calling me frequently again, we talked about everything and everything, throwing in the occasional "I miss you." It seemed as if things were almost back to normal. Almost. He was still acting a little bit funny, and I have no idea why. We already talked this morning over skype, and he told me that he wasn't going to be able to talk to me for the rest of the day, something about them being way too busy. I was dissappointed but I understood. Now it was nearly 3 in the afternoon and I was still in my pjs, well in Lou's pjs...sitting on the couch watching re-runs of That '70s Show. I feel like such a lazy bum, but I had absolutely no motivation to get myself up and dressed. The only thing that got me off the couch was to get food. Little Bella was kicking like crazy today, and I was getting a little uncomfortable.

I was about to try and take a nap, but I heard the doorbell ring. I forced myself up off the couch, placing a hand on my aching back as I did so, and walked to the door. I assumed it was Danielle or one of the other girls. I opened the door, and there was Louis. I froze in my spot, completely in shock. He's been gone for only a month and a few weeks but I swear he got even better looking. He was dressed in his Hollister joggers, a plain white T, and a navy beanie. He had his bags all around his feet. Finally, I managed to move, and I ran into his arms. I didn't realize how much I missed his touch until this very moment. He hugged back with just as much emotion. I was crying at this point, but they were most definitely happy tears. I pulled away so I could see his face. "What are you doing home a week early?!" I asked in shock. "Well, me and the lads convinced Paul to let us leave early, we missed are girls too much to stay another week." he replied, with a widening grin. I missed his smile too. "Remind me to thank Paul." I stated, recieving a tiny giggle from him.

"I missed you so much love." he said before he brought his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. Oh my god it felt so good to kiss him again. We both pulled away and I looked up at him. "I missed you too. So much." I replied, meaning it. He smiled, kissing me once more before looking down at my belly. He placed his hand on it and rubbed it. "and I missed you too Bella." he cooed. I couldn't help but smile like crazy at the sight of him doing that; It was so adorable. "She's been kicking like crazy for the past few days." I informed him. He looked back up at me, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's cause she missed me." he said sarcastically. I giggled, and kissed him on the cheek.

Louis' POV

I pulled it off, she was COMPLETELY surprised to see me home so early. I thought she was going to find out about Harry and I's plan, but she didn't. And Harry was right, I missed her. I realized it the second I saw her face. She ran into my arms, and I wrapped them securely around her body, remembering how much I loved her hugs. She pulled away and looked up at me with a look of shock still on her face. "What are you doing home so early?" she asked, her voice a little shaky. "Well, me and the lads convinced Paul to let us leave early, we missed are girls too much to stay another week." I replied, with a sudden wave of excitement coming over me. "Remind me to thank Paul." she said, being completely serious,  let out a laugh.

"I missed you so much love." I said knowing now that I meant it. I placed my lips on hers in a light, yet amazingly perfect kiss. In that moment, I realized that I never wanted to be away from her again. "I missed you too. So much." she replied, staring directly into my eyes. I kissed her again, and this one lasted a little longer. I looked down at her stomach, it grew so much bigger in such a short amount of time. I placed my hand on her belly, feeling the dainty kicks from my daughter. "and I missed you too Bella." I cooed. "She's been kicking like crazy for the past few days." she stated matter-of-factly. I returned my gaze to her face, tucking a stray piece of strawberry blonde hair behind her ear. "It's cause she missed me." I informed her, half-sarcastically. She giggled, and pecked my cheek. I was finally home. She is home for me.