Chapter 4: Morning

Start from the beginning

"It's All Might!" Denki awed, "Wow, he really is a teacher!" The person behind you spoke which had spiky red hair while others chattered about All Might.

"I teach Hero Basic Training, It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basic of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" All Might said with his usual grin, and posed with his back facing them, "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-" 

Then he faced front with a paper that has 'BATTLE' in it, "Combat Training!" 

Y/N clasped her hands together, excited for what's about to happen. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations, and requested you sent in before school started." Case-like metal with numbers through them appeared which were pushed by the wall.

"Woah!" Everyone was awestruck with it, "After you change, gather in the Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

-

Y/N and the others went to the girl's changing room, while the boys went to their own. Y/N carried a suitcase filled with her costume, "I'm so excited about this!" a girl with a invisible body said, "Yeah, me too!" Y/N said.

She glanced at the others and already saw that they started to change to their hero costume, Y/N opened the case and gathered her clothing. [costume; above on the picture]

Y/N's costume was a skin-tight [suit color] bodysuit, it consisted of gloves that are v-shaped and small horns that looked like a Ram's horn and are around 5 inches long. Her [color] knee-high boots were fit for her legs that are made to reduce the drawbacks of levitating herself.

[A/N: on the drawing, below the horns are just the wig hair bangs xd]

There were some designs and patterns on the costume. Gloves are not needed since one of her quirk is air generation; which is to generate air from her hands, but the drawback is it needs stamina. Her quirk is to be able to levitate or toss them while levitating any kind of creature or non-living things.

Only about 30-40% of the population are able to inherit both of their parent's quirks, while the other 60-70% have only one of their parent's quirk.

Suddenly, there was a small creak of the door. Y/N was the closest one to the door so she looked closely at who the person was but she couldn't see them, "Who was that..?" She looked down and saw a weird grape boy with a nosebleed.

"Grape boy!?" Y/N screamed and accidentally kicked him away, "T-That.. Was worth it." He said with an 'ok' gesture on his hand before two of the boys went to him and dragged him back to their changing room while scolding him to not peek on the girls.

"What happened-!?" A girl with a spiky ponytail asked you worriedly, "I just saw a large ass spider." Y/N says straightforwardly without thinking.

"Oh, was the spider named 'Grape Boy'?" She curiously asked, "..Yes?" Y/N bit the insides of her cheek to avoid from laughing because she was too pure.

-

Everyone from class 1-A walked towards the Ground Beta, while All Might stood in front of them with his hands balled into fist on his hips, "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware.." All Might continued, "From now on.. You are heroes!"

"That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"  Then, Izuku came running since he was the last one to finish changing. Y/N looked at her side to see Izuku, "Woah.. Izukun you look cute with your outfit!"

"A-Ah really?" He scratched his cheek shyly with a blush. Bakugo grunted after hearing your voice, saying that he looks cute. "That damn nerd ain't even good at combat, after all he's quirkless!"

Y/N frowned, "Don't mind him, Izukun." 

All Might looked over at Izuku, comparing his outfit to Izuku's outfit, seeing no difference but the colors and pattern. All Might looked at the side and covered his mouth with his hand, "..So obvious."

"Now, it's time for combat training!" After All Might discussed about villains and their techniques, but this time, there's no villain bots to fight. "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles." 

"Alright listen here." All Might opened a paper that has scripts on it, "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout, the heroes have to retrieve the nuclear weapon before time runs out. Either one villain guards the nuclear weapon while the other one fights."

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All Might held a yellow box that has 'Lots' on the front. After picking, Y/N held a paper with 'Team I' on it, she looked over to Izuku's piece of paper and saw that it has 'Team A' on it. 

"The first teams to fight will be.. These guys!" All Might picks up two balls from another boxes he had, the villain box and the hero box. The villains will be Team D [Bakugo, Iida] while the heroes are Team A [Izuku, Uraraka].

Izuku looked shocked and terrified to know that he was one of the first one to fight, "Good luck Izukun." Y/N puts her arms on her back and smiled at him. Izuku's nervousness quickly faded away, he smiled back at Y/N and nodded. The blush on his cheeks still not faded away by simply talking to her. 

"Everyone else, head towards the monitor room." All Might said.

"Yes sir!"

Everyone except the two teams and All Might stayed, Izuku slowly looked over at the other team and was much more nervous than before, seeing that his opponent was Bakugo. Bakugo death glared at him, once knowing that Izuku was the one he's going to fight.

-

A/N: I changed your team to [Team B] along with Shoto and Shoji since it's easier to write it that way. :]