Chapter 19

I woke up confused as to what was holding me. I looked in front and saw Liu hugging my waist while I was on top of his chest. His breathing was slow and he seemed so calm in his sleep. I smiled. It's not every day I get greeted by a wonderful sight. I tried to get off of his hold without waking him up but couldn't. Liu's eyes opened immediately but later smiled.

"What did I tell you about me being a perfect replacement for your pillow." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and got off his hold while standing up. Liu got up as well and looked at me seriously.

"Um... I'm sorry about your loss earlier today..." Liu looked sad. "I also lost my brother so we both lost our brothers"

I looked down and nodded my head. "If you need anything I'm here for you and please join us for breakfast," I nodded and we both went to the dining table.

(...)

We all ate in silence. 3 of us were already dead due to Zalgo. Ben didn't have Jeff to argue. Toby didn't have Masky to annoy. Last but not least I didn't have someone to be worried about me.

I never wanted Alex to die, I just wanted to get revenge on those who killed my mother and ruined my life. I looked at F/C with disgust. I looked up and saw that everyone barely ate anything.

"Children, we must eat to stay healthy. We have some special visitors coming and we cannot be saddened by this, we must be strong for Zalgo to pay for what he has done."

His words meant nothing to me. I couldn't care less if I ate or not. I got up and was walking away but got interrupted.

"Y/N, child, I would like to have a word with you if I may."

I nodded and he teleported somewhere, probably to his office. I looked back at the table where everyone was but they all were looking down at their plates.

(...)

"Y/N do you know why you are here?"

Is it because of Alex?

"Yes, I'm sorry about Alex, he was like a son to me."

Funny how my mother was like a daughter to you as well

"She was, she and Alex were so close to me"

I looked away.

"Y/N I need to make sure you're on our side"

What?

"Zalgo mentioned how he gave you nightmares about us and it's a bit suspicious how he's controlling you often"

So you honestly think I would be okay that he killed my brother?

"Child you must understand, Zalgo has been using you to get his way. I only need you to confirm that you aren't working for him"

So he doesn't trust me?

"Y/N please understand"

I rolled my eyes but looked away.

Fine, I'm not working for him

"Y/N look at me when you say that"

I quietly laughed. Well, I can't talk now can I?

Slender stood up. "You should know it's an honor to be here because of your mother's and brother's hard work"

I quickly stood up. Technically I was forced to come, Liu kidnapped me and brought me here. I never asked if I could live here.

"Child I'm giving you your last warning before I do something I'm going to regret"

I stared at his "eyes" with an annoyed look. I'm not working for him