2

It's been a week since I've been here and almost time for me to go to college. I looked at my ring. I take a deep breath then go on about my day. After doing some morning yoga I change into my workout clothes, eat a banana with some oatmeal for breakfast. After cleaning up I grab my running shoes and start running to the gym.

After my workout, I jog back home. Everyone looks like they just got back from the gym. "Working out?" I question them. They all nod yes.
"Nothing like a morning workout right?" Damian asked with a slight smile on his face.
We don't go to the same gym I guess, but then again I don't think Jason wants to be doing gymnastics or aerial acrobats like I do. I head to my bathroom to wash off myself and put on some clean clothes. I flop onto my bed and check my phone. "Huh, one new message." Not recognizing the number I open the text.
R: "Hey. Is this the girl from the roof?"
You: "Depends, I saw a guy the other day with green hair and blue highlights." I message back joking that no one else was on our roof.
R: "Well, did you happen to meet a mutant turtle last week?"
You: "Hmm, last week.... tall turtle with a red mask?"
R: "No a small one with a yellow mask." He sarcastically answered.
You: "then no."
You: "such a shame, I gave him my number but I guess he doesn't want to play video games and eat pizza." I add.
R: "haha. Anyway, I never gave ya my name. It's Raphael but you can call me Raph."
You: "nice to meet ya. Names (y/n)."
I smile a bit, maybe not the first friend I should make, but when in Rome.
R: "does your offer still stand?"
You: "yea, but I do live with others so if you're coming now go through my window. It's the only one with a balcony." I reply to him.
R: "fine with me, but leave it open. I'll be there soon."
I smiled ear to ear, I was going to see him again. I wasn't sure why I'm happy. Having my own secret or maybe to start new with someone who doesn't know me. Getting up I open my window. Went downstairs to make pizza bites after I closed and locked my door, just in case. Then I waited for him.

Two hours went by and he still hasn't shown up, not that I'm disappointed he's probably trying to get here while it's daylight without getting caught. I order myself a gyro for lunch, then I began reading. Right, when I got to the good part something shifted my bed. "Traffic must have been horrible," I comment while I marked my place.
"Nah, I was just trainin'. Kinda slipped my mind that I had to." He rubs the back of his head.
"It's cool. Although your pizza bites are cold. Why don't you freshen up in my bathroom and I heat these up." I suggest to him.
"Thanks." He smirks, "Damn." I thought before quickly going downstairs to reheat the pizza bites.

"I'm not attracted to a turtle. Although it wouldn't be wrong right? He's human like, and I've seen weirder. Then again I don't think anyone wants to be with Harley's daughter."

The beeping of the oven pulled me out my thoughts. Placing the pizza bites on the plate again I head upstairs to my room.
He was using a red towel to dry himself, I took a minute to look at him. His relaxed muscles nicely toned with his body. Shaking my thoughts away I enter my room and lock the door behind me.
"Ready to play?" I smile at Raphael.
"Depends Sweetheart, you ready to lose?" He smirks and I try to hide the pain from hearing 'sweetheart'.
"Okay Raphie, let's play." I go towards the tv and turn on my PS4 grabbing two controllers.

A plate that has been empty for a few hours now sit between me and a giant turtle. I realized that evening has fallen and no one came up for dinner. Pausing the game I go downstairs.
No one was there, I check the rooms. Not a peep, or shed of light outside my room and the living room. Taking this opportunity I lock the doors and close the curtains. After I head to my room.
"Raph, want to cook?" I question him.
"Sure, I'm hungry anyway." He shrugs setting his controller down.
Entering the kitchen I switch on the lights and set up for making bacon cheeseburgers.
"Do you mind mixing the meat with breadcrumbs, black garlic, and ketchup?" I would have asked him to cut lettuce but I don't want him cutting his finger.
"Uh, sure I guess. Wait, ketchup?"
"It was how I was taught, plus gives a little flavor." I shrug not thinking it was weird.
After making the burgers we sat on the island that's in the middle of the kitchen.
"This is delicious. I never thought I would taste anything better than pizza." He took another big bite of his burger.
Giggling at his reaction I took my first bite.

"Ya' know, for someone who's from Gotham you can cook." He smirks at me while I munch on the baked potato wedges.
"Thanks." I smile at him. Finishing the last of my fries.
I was going to say more but I heard his phone. "I guess you have to go?" I question him.
"I should, but -" he stops himself " yeah, but we'll hang out again."
"My window is still open. You can leave through there." Getting up I start cleaning up.
"Uh thanks, for everything." Then he leaves through my window.

Raphael pov
I got home after Leo blew up my phone.
"Why can't I live my life without him needing to know where I am."
Entering the lair I'm greeted by Leo waiting
for me, what else is new.
"Where were you?" He questions me.
"I was out." I tried going to my room but he blocked me. I smell pizza but I'm full from (y/n)'s cooking.
"Hey Raph, we got pizza!" I hear my youngest brother yell from the kitchen.
"Not hungry," I yell back to him.
"Awww why not?" He whines.
"I uh... I already ate." I answer back avoiding Leo's gaze. I finally got my room and lock it behind me before any more questions can be asked.