"But Mom, I don't know if you've realized but....I killed people."

"But all the people you killed had reason to die. They had all had killed before or asked to be killed."

I open my mouth to say something but find no words.

"What time is it?" I ask suddenly.

"Oh that's right. You have a deadline." Mom nods.

"Yes, do you happen to know where I can find fire breathing creatures that fly?"

"Is that sarcastic?" Dad asks, looking at me.

I couldn't help but keep staring at his pelt. It was amazing. My pelt was so bland.

"No, I'm afraid not. Maybe Mom can catch you up to date some other time, but right now I really need to speak to someone, his name is Tetir."

"Well I don't know where you can find him." Mom tells me.

"Then I gotta go I guess." I huff, not quite ready to leave.

"It's been nineteen hours Sam." Mom suddenly says.

"What?! It's only been like an hour!"

"Time here passes by way faster then on earth Sam." Dad points out.

"Oh crap! I need to leave now!"

"We know baby."

"But when will I see you again?"

"No one can tell that. Not even that slimy bastard Artime. Why do you think he hasn't been here?"

"Fin-"

I watch as Mom and Dad suddenly disappear into the trees.

"What the-?"

"What do you want with me?" A loud voice echoes behind me.

I slowly turn around and see a huge red dragon, with ugly scars and and worn scales looking down at me. I jump back, teeth bared.

"Relax wolf. I couldn't hurt you here if I wanted too." He breathes.

"You are...Tetir?" I question.

"The one and only. But please call me Red."

"My name is Sam. Artime sent me."

"Artime? You're the black dragon?"

"So I'm told." I growl, looking down.

He looks closer at me.

"I can see that you are going to be a difficult leader, Black."

"Leader of what?"

"The dragons of course."

"Dragons?!"

"Ahhh, it's not important right now. What is, is that you find your sister. She-"

"Is dead. I felt her body. She is dead."

"Silly little Black. Your sister is far from dead."

"How is that possible?"

"It's not important right now. It was very irresponsible of Artime to do what he is doing right now. And I want to have a talk with him."

"How are you going to do that?"

"With your body my dear Black."

"Whoa, I don't want anyone in this body but myself. I even kicked Arti's voice out."

"I have no desire to control you. I just want to speak to Artime, observe until you do actually finish finding your sister."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it. But I assure you this will not be permanent."

"What's in it for me?"

"I can help you. I know many things, Black."

"And you swear there will be no surprise takeovers?"

"I swear."

"Okay then."

"Cut open your palm."

"What?"

"Return to your body and cut open your palm, my soul can rest there."

"Fine."

I turn away from the dragon and walk back down the path I took. I eventually see the gate, still hung open from when I came in. I take a last look around before stepping through.

***

"Ahh!" I scream as my eyes snap open.

"What's wrong?" Artime asks from the chair.

I look around, trying to figure out where I am. My house? The living room to be exact.

I jump to my feet and run towards the kitchen, one thing on my mind. Opening the knife drawer, I grab a plain steak knife and eagerly cut open my palm, much to Arti's horror.

I feel my hand begin to burn as the edges of the cut singe. Smoke rises from the wound and I feel a burning sensation move through my veins until I felt a wave of warmth.

'Show time, Black.' Red tells me as I let him take control.

"Where's my information Sam?" Arti demands.

"You will treat Sam with more respect Artime." Red's voice says out of my mouth.

"Tetir?" Artime asks.

"Only for the moment. I just needed to tell you to leave Sam alone. You killed her sister for god's sake. And let the nine-tails go, we don't threaten our allies."

"Tetir, you told me-"

"I told you no harm. But you have disobeyed. Now I'd advise you to get out of Sam's way for a little bit. Do what you have been doing."

"But-"

"No buts! I gave you a direct order!"

"Yes sir." Arti nods before high-tailing it out of the house and into the forest.

I feel myself walking towards the bathroom and turn towards the mirror.

"This is a rather strong body, Black." Red says outloud as he looks into the mirror.

I see my eyes completely red.

'Whoa!'

"Relax. My dragon is red, which is why your eyes are."

'Why is your vision not all messed up?'

"Because I learned to control it."

I feel an electric jolt as I'm throw back into the drivers seat. I look into the mirror and see my eyes return to normal.

'Now why don't we go find ourselves some rouge wolves?'