Sherlock " Why did it take you so long to come home?"

A/N  This is mine. Enjoy!

   He stood with a young woman at the dock, her back was to him.  His back was stiff and straight. The dark wool coat he was wearing gave him a mysterious aura.  The gray-blue of his eyes were alert and seeking answers that he desperately needed. "Why?" Sherlock murmured almost too quiet to hear over the crashing of the water. " Why does anyone do anything?" The woman with chocolate eyes said turning to the source of the question.  

  "Reasons, good or bad." He said stepping closer to her. The woman stood tense and nervous clearly scared about the impending question.  " What were your reasons Y/n? Why did you jump?" Sherlock asked his voice choked with emotion.  "I had to jump Sherlock! Moriarty threated to kill you and John!" Y/n yelled, half sobbing. " You're fine. You're okay! So you must have had some sort of plan. I mean you're alive!" Y/n took deep breaths and answered " Of course I'm alive! I'm bloody Y/n l/n!" She said smiling sadly with tears running down her checks.  "Then why two years? Why did it take you so long to come home? To come back to me?" Sherlock yelled still not understanding. "The network. Moriarty's network. If I had come back they would killed you all anyway. I had to kill it. Y/n's voice started out strong but as the implication of statement rang true her voice grew softer. "I'm sorry" she whispered " for leaving and not getting word out. But I'm not sorry that I saved your sorry arse!"  

  Sherlock stood wavering between grabbing her and never letting go or screaming for all the time he had lost loving her. He chose the former. Sherlock grasped her and pulled her to his chest. " Never again my love. Never again." He said softly. Y/n looked up at him tears still falling and kissed him gently on the lips. As both their tears finally stopped and their eyes closed the hearts of both Sherlock and Y/n beat in unison for the first time in two long sad years. 

THE END